Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Mr. Geed and his Cabinet Ministers!!!!!

This thread is related to it's sister thread E-passport..

Originally posted by Northerner:

ps I need a passport to buy freehold in area of the UAE which my UK passport cant get me. A Somali passport will make me an Arab which will let me buy that property. So please arrange a passport for:

Northerner Al Burcaawi Bin Maxamuud

At the beginning of the thread I suggested to PM Geed and his cabinet to formulate a system of “Citizenship Oath” in which all Somalis who apply for the new E-Passport pledge that they are not overtly or covertly engaged in unlawful activities in order to perpetuate the mass abduction and imprisonment of the communities in the northwest of the country. In other words, the Somali Federal traveling documents must not be granted to these who are working day and night to dismember the Somali Republic. I think this suggestion is Legitimate. For one thing, the secessionists are so drunk in their dreams that they believe their own passport is acceptable all over the world. But, knowing the fraudulent and deception practices of the SNM gang organization when push comes to shove and they realize their movements are restricted in Hargeisa-Burao-Barbar triangle, those who are not currently holding foreigner passports will secretly apply for the E-Passport.

Mr. Geed and his cabinet can not feed the hands that are trying to destroy the Somali Republic. There are a good number of secessionists who are living in Arab Gulf countries with the old Somali Democratic Republic passports without which their residence permits are invalidated. The extremists of them are living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. While I am not advocating disruption of the livelihood of some Somali families, these extremists must be put to test to live with their principle for the claim of “sovereignty of the northwest Somalia”. They must be either Somali citizens or not Somali citizens.

There is another group who are extremely harmful to the unity of the Somali people. Most of these reside in the western democracies and majority of them have no real profession and live on the doll. They have either European, North American or Australian passports and can freely travel all over the globe without visa requirements. Because majority of them can not find meaningful work in theirs respective host countries, they are engaged day and night in spreading the propaganda for the SNM gang organization. When they collect enough finance from the welfare money and from child assistance programs, they fly to Hargeisa in order to act as “spiritual consultants” and moral supporters for the gang. If you ask me why they do this, on a personal level, each of them sees himself or herself as a potential ambassador or cabinet minister if and when the dream materializes.

These secessionists who are holding foreign passports must be stopped in their tracks before they tear the nation apart. Mr. Geed, if you are listening this is how to deal with the enemy within. Entry and exit visas must be required from any person or persons traveling to and from Somalia (Somali E-Passport holders are exempted, of course). Since the Somali Republic airports are semi dysfunctional, under the U.N.’s international terrorist act, you can place your own Somali immigration officers at the major airport hubs such Abu Dhabi, Djibouti, Nairobi and Addis to verify the validity of the traveling documents of anyone going to or coming from Somalia. Same arrangements must be made at border crossing points, too.

My main concern for suggesting a blanket requirement for visa and placing official at the airports of the neighboring countries, is to restrict the movement of the known secessionists. This must be the last world tour Riyaale undertakes. But, there will be bonus for you, sir and for the U. S. government. The visas will generate hard currency for the federal government. There will be some comfort the American government will receive in knowing who goes to Somalia and who comes from her.

If not then I'll just get a recommendation from the Somali Embassy (if you can call it that) in Abu Dhabi
;)

But you have to come in person and take the oath. By the way, it must be one of the two. Individual like you should send delegates to the Somali peace talks in Mog.. or you should sell your properties before the market values comes down because all the old Somali passports will be recalled and if you do not prove yourself to be a true citizen of Somalia your privilege of holding these properties will be withdrawn.

Now let see how fast Mr. Qurac will say, “shove it up to your “a22”” smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Wow, all that noise advocating for a new policy on obtaining a measly passport bought and sold more times than Christian Vieri!

What the so-called ‘nationalist’ doesn’t want you to know is the ‘republic’ is no longer. Cries of ‘the ‘secessionist’ only reinforces their flawed and somewhat ancient perception that such a republic actually exists. No control what so ever of an area the size of the UAE makes redundant this notion of an existing ‘republic’ never mind the fact that the ‘republic’ is currently occupied by a neighbour who also happens to ‘own’ one point of the five-point star on the ‘republics’ flag.

These aspects of the ‘republic’ will not be discussed by the ‘nationalist’ but rather smudged over with cries of ‘he’s a secessionist’ or the SNM ‘gangs’ blahdi blah. This is the usual cry when challenged. So much so that they have resorted to fictitious and incoherent spurts just to gloss over their disappointments. Any discussion about the situation in Puntland and the authorities there will also be avoided in case this autonomous state is revealed to be but a ‘regime’ not serving the people and conspiring to sell off any natural resources without any sort of agreement at local level. US warships recently bombed this region. No debates as to who and why or the sovereign ‘republics’ lack of say in the matter have yet been discussed.

The ‘republic’ being led by the same people who have had it in anarchy for 17 years will also be avoided by the poster as its not in line with his ‘nationalist’ stance. These ‘nationalists’ are spoon fed ‘nationalism’ and lack the true meaning of it.

Now, back to the passport.

As I said, it only takes good, clean and crisp bank notes to obtain anything. A Somali passport only requires the promise of the bank notes. Besides I’m sure the occupier will chain Dr Donkey Whisperer from issuing such a policy.

I dont think we should waste our energy on such wicked article ,,, it is someone's idea and there is no point we can paint it on the TFG gangs or their supporters ,,,,,

Let's just keep it like that ,,,,, we can already see it is not working ...

ask A/Y ,,,, he'll tell you :D

Brother, they better get recognition for sovereignty fast or else they have to come to the peace talks.

No more pampering of the SNM gang. This is the best diplomatic method to deal with them and Geed must implement it otherwise his show-off for Somalia is immaterial.

N.O.R.F   

As I suspected. They dont have the balls to address issues a little close to home.

*if all else fails blame SL*