Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

UWSLF leads the way. ONLF follows.

PasserBy   

Once UWSLF made peace with xabashis, it was a matter of time before ONLF follows suit. Some ONLF cyber *****cats here (A&T, The Zack...) were bashing UWSLF for its farsighted decision to work within the system to better the lives of Somali people in region 5. They belittled UWSLF and assured themselvesm ONLF will never go the USLF way even though I posted another article that suggested otherwise. Now the same meowing *****cats are trying to spin the latest development in favor of ONLF. No sir, the credit goes to UWSLF for pulling the rug under ONLF’s skinny legs.

PasserBy   

I guess Admiral Osman will no longer have to see Addis Abeba from London. He will soon be calling AA home sweet home. Lol.

Saalax   

PasserBy, how educated is this Admiral osman and does he tend to be the future president of the state his rebels are fighting for mind i tell you his people don't even make 50% of the region so i guess there will be another competition after the battle with ethiopia, somalis vs somalis as usual.

Faafan   

^Passeby, kkk so you continue spewing useless propoganda.

Libahe how educated are you when you make such a dumb remark like that...lol at future war.

PasserBy   

Admiral Osman is a Xabashi born and raised in region 5. He had some schooling in Egypt if I am not mistaken. Egyptian thought they can use him against Xabashis to keep the latter away from Nile river via perpetual internal conflict. I don't think that strategy is working. Xabashis are adamant they will use Nile with or without Egypt's permission.

Saalax   

Jabhad_no1, future war is possible do you think there will be no oppositions to ONLF even if they liberate the land? obvisiouly there will be other opposition groups within the region who will challenge them into power this is africa it's a cycle of battles and violence until 1 side is defeated and sometimes completely annihilated or stalemate which might deal to power-sharing deal.

Saalax   

PasserBy, i heard there was a recent ONLF meeting with egypt , egypt is properly using ONLF and other oppostional groups to ethiopia as a proxy to incite wars in ethiopia so it can get a grip on the Nile river but what somalis don't understand is if ethiopia loses the Niles they will sabotage and use the webi shabelle instead which will be a disaster to southern somalia.

Faafan   

I see the point your trying to make, it was clear in your initial comment.

"The admirals people dont make 50%" of the region so there will be a future war.As much as your stats are incorrect, your making a very dangerous accusation against the people.the spirit of liberation will unite all.There is no depth in that remark, it as useless as Passerbys erratic and illogical comments.

So take your clanish trash talk elsewhere.

Saalax   

Jabhad_no1, how are my stats incorrect so you believe the admirals people are more then 50% well that is your opinion but recognise not everybody believes in what you believe in when it comes to things concerning region 5.

The Zack   

Passerby, the only xabashi SOLer, stop making your own news, ONLF will NOT surrender to the Woyane-led regime in Addis and you know that!There has been several occasions where individuals who were either fired from an ONLF post or not part of ONlF claimed that they were ONLF and decided to be part of Ethiopia and this case is just one of those. It will NOT have an impact on ONLF's struggle against the Woyane occupation of their land.

Libaahe AKA Ina Ducaale, you keep showing us your true colors day after day, one day you claim you own Sanaag and the second day you tell us you are from Western Somalia, stop being so dump and at least use two accounts ehehe waan kugu wareernee. Plus, we have no time for your clanish crap right now, this is Xabashis vs Somalis, which side are you with? Cut the non sense of telling us that Somalis are not capable of having a multi-clan government.

Saalax   

The Zack , when have i claimed i was from western somalia? talk about assumptions, just because i know about the affairs of region 5 doesn't mean i am from there.

Abtigiis   

Jabhad, Zack and fellow friends, why do you waste energy on the chit-chats posted here as news by this bitter guy PassBy. Iska daaya fadlan.

Wixii micno leh ayaa lala doodaa.

PasserBy   

Libaahe*,

Egypt is using Eritrea as a conduit to undermine Ethiopia. The plethora of Ethiopian liberation fronts, including ONLF, is housed in Asmara. Qatar offers the money and Egypt the diplomatic muscle. As you know, recently the Eritrean leader publicly sided with Egypt on Nile. Where this will lead to no one is certain, though war cannot be ruled out.

For the rest of SOLosers, it is better if you stick to the issue at hand instead of questioning my identity because it is not a winning strategy.