Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Where is the promised 'massive offensive' ?

Kashafa   

Aawaya botaadii raqiis ahayd iyo cantarbaqash'ka ee jaat'cuna'yaasha ? Aawaya baqbaqlayntee gun'ka iyo qayladii cawaan'ta ?

"We will wipe them off the face of the earth"

"We will recapture Mogadisho"

"We will launch a three-pronged attack: from the Kenyan border in the south by Ghaandi & Hiirale, in the central provinces by Ahlul Zenawi wal Shirk, and in Mogadisho with Amisom tanks leading the offensive"

O the sons of gun'nimo & treason, yaa ikhwatal khawana wal khanaaziir, where is your vaunted 'massive offensive" ?

That obese blob of fat Sharmaarke might have a answer for us:

Despite months of pronouncements by officials that a big offensive is imminent, Somalia's prime minister told The Associated Press the government will only gradually try to expand its control of the capital

Any offensive action will be more of a gradual expansion of the area under the government's control, Prime Minister Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke said, claiming the media had misunderstood the government's plans.

"It is not a big push. It will be gradual and well-planned," Sharmarke said in an interview Wednesday.

Lol, blame it on the media. Misunderstood kulahaa. Waraa dhoofaar, instead of blaming the media, why don't you take responsiblity for your failure, announce to the world that you're too weak and too cowardly to escape from your 2 square mile prison, and ask for 'forayin interfeenshan'(foriegn intervention) ?

I mean, worst case scenario: Waxaa maqlay Cabdullahi Yuusuf xerada uu ku jiro qol aa ka banaan and I think he'd be willing to host his "ina adeer". I can picture him saying: "Ina adeerow, rag'gaan Al-Shabaab waa ibtilo, 40 sano aan soo dagaalamaayay, weligay'na wadan'ka kama cararin, hada'na waa ii jeedaa dhulinimada aan ku jiro. Adiga'na waa ku kan oo waa is-keentay. Waxaa maqlay Faroole iyo Cadde Muuse'na way soo socdaan oo qol baa ayaga'na uu diyaariyay. Walle, Al-Shabaab waa ibtilo" :D

Haatu   

Where is your so called 5 day ultimatum? I thought you said you would capture Xamar a long time ago? What happened to that yaa ahlul takfiir?

Kashafa   

Haatu,

Xamar will fall inshallah very soon, taas la iskuma hayo, abti. It's a matter of when, be it days, weeks, months, or years. Constant progress is the name of the game and concrete accomplishments are the cement to the foundation of the Mujahideen's national dominance.

Now, unlike my opponents on this forum, oo uu bartay inay iska hadlaan oo iska butacaan, I will provide evidence to back up my assertions of the Mujahiden's steamrolling momentum and national dominance:

This just in, Roonir-good in Shabelle Dhexe falls to the Sons of Somalia:

Maamulka Xarakada Shabaabul Mujaahidiin ee Gobolka Shabeelada dhexe ayaa sheegay in Ciidamadoodu Saaka lawaereegeen gacan kuheynta Degmada Roonirgood ee Gobolkaas.

Waaliga Xarakada Al-Shabaab ee Gobolka Shabeelada Dhexe Sheekh Bukhaari Aadan oo Maanta Saxaafada Shir jaraa’id u qabtay ayaa sheegay in Ciidamadoodu saaka ka saareen Degmada Roonirgood Maliishiyaad uu kutilmaamay ******** qaswadayaal ah oo is aruursaday.

Not a day passes by without the news of the liberation of yet another Somali degmo or magaalo from the bandits of the Ethiopian-funded, Ethiopian-armed, Ethiopian-directed clan militias.(which you support, correct?) Today, the people of Roonirgood will join the rest of their Somali-Muslim people in 10 provinces and across hundreds of thousands square miles by sleeping in peace and waking up in peace, secure in the knowledge that their sons, their daughters, their wives, and their wealth are all protected from dhil, dhac, and kufsi by the Iron and Blood of Xarakatul Shabaab Al-Mujahideen.

And they are forever grateful as this young brother shows in

(0:58 to 1:20)

The massive offensive is in preparation. Or maybe it isn't. If it's gonna come, it's gonna come at an unexpected time, otherwise there's no point, is there? So all these announcements are nothing but smoke and mirrors, to distract from the fact that something is indeed brewing.

Or maybe it isn't ;)

What's certain by now is that Shabaab isn't winning this. Sorry to break it down like this bro, but they're dead in the water. They have no momentum anymore, and nobody likes them anymore. They have proven they can't win the war, otherwise they would have done so in May last year. They have disrespected the dead, they have disrespected the living, they have disrespected the Somali people, and even Bin Laden probably doesn't care about them anymore.

It's the same dance from 2007 & 2008, capturing this and that village, retreating, capturing this and that street, these & those outskirts. BOOOOORING! Their last major victory was taking Kismaayo, and that was - what- a year and a half ago? LOL! When Shariif came to power he told them they could keep it, as long as they'd play nice and do their part in rebuilding Somalia. How did Shabaab respond? By committing high treason!

God doesn't like treasonous *******s, even if they claim to fight in His name. To be perfectly real, bro, I can bet you my life on it. Shabaab isn't going to take over Somalia. Not today, not tomorrow, not in days, not in weeks, not in months, not in years. That ship has sailed a long time ago.

Now, as for what's going to happen instead, who knows? My personal prediction is that a benevolent dictatorship disguised as democracy, a la Algeria, is on its way, along with an amnesty for rebels.

Speaking of amnesty, to any Shabaab members that may or may not read this forum:

It is your Islamic duty, in front of God, and in front of your mothers, to abandon your destructive war and to swear allegiance to the people of Somalia. To accept the leadership of our President, the head of all Muslims, of all non-Muslims, of all the creatures and all the plants, living on Somali soil and in Somali seas, Sheekh Shariif Axmad. In return, your lives will be spared and your treason will be forgiven.

For a better Somalia. For a better tomorrow.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Haatu,

Xamar will fall inshallah very soon, taas la iskuma hayo, abti. It's a matter of when, be it days, weeks, months, or years. Constant progress is the name of the game and concrete accomplishments are the cement to the foundation of the Mujahideen's national dominance.

Now, unlike my opponents on this forum, oo uu bartay inay iska hadlaan oo iska butacaan, I will provide evidence to back up my assertions of the Mujahiden's steamrolling momentum and national dominance:

This just in,
in Shabelle Dhexe falls to the Sons of Somalia:

quote:

Maamulka Xarakada Shabaabul Mujaahidiin ee Gobolka Shabeelada dhexe ayaa sheegay in Ciidamadoodu Saaka lawaereegeen gacan kuheynta Degmada Roonirgood ee Gobolkaas.

Waaliga Xarakada Al-Shabaab ee Gobolka Shabeelada Dhexe Sheekh Bukhaari Aadan oo Maanta Saxaafada Shir jaraa’id u qabtay ayaa sheegay in Ciidamadoodu saaka ka saareen Degmada Roonirgood Maliishiyaad uu kutilmaamay ******** qaswadayaal ah oo is aruursaday.

Not a day passes by without the news of the liberation of yet another Somali degmo or magaalo from the bandits of the Ethiopian-funded, Ethiopian-armed, Ethiopian-directed clan militias.(which you support, correct?) Today, the people of Roonirgood will join the rest of their Somali-Muslim people in 10 provinces and across hundreds of thousands square miles by sleeping in peace and waking up in peace, secure in the knowledge that their sons, their daughters, their wives, and their wealth are all protected from dhil, dhac, and kufsi
by the Iron and Blood of Xarakatul Shabaab Al-Mujahideen.

Sxb, the Khawaarij days are numbered. As for who I support, I support dowladnimo, kala dambeyn iyo isu tanaasul. As for you sxb, I suggest you make sincere taqwa and head for Damaj where you may learn from Sheikh Yaxye and come back to the Jamaca.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Haatu:

quote:Originally posted by Kashafa:

Haatu,

This just in,
in Shabelle Dhexe falls to the Sons of Somalia:

quote:

Not a day passes by without the news of the liberation of yet another Somali degmo or magaalo from the bandits of the Ethiopian-funded, Ethiopian-armed, Ethiopian-directed clan militias.(which you support, correct?) Today, the people of Roonirgood will join the rest of their Somali-Muslim people in 10 provinces and across hundreds of thousands square miles by sleeping in peace and waking up in peace, secure in the knowledge that their sons, their daughters, their wives, and their wealth are all protected from dhil, dhac, and kufsi
by the Iron and Blood of Xarakatul Shabaab Al-Mujahideen.

Sxb, the Khawaarij days are numbered. As for who I support, I support dowladnimo, kala dambeyn iyo isu tanaasul. As for you sxb, I suggest you make sincere taqwa and head for Damaj where you may learn from Sheikh Yaxye and come back to the Jamaca.
Here is the Emir of the Jamaca, So, rejoice:

nicolas-bwakira.jpg Special envoy Nicholas Bwakira is appealing to the international community for sustained diplomatic and political support for efforts to establish a stable administration in Somalia. After briefing the AU Peace and Security Council, Bwakira said he had been assured by Somali President Sharif Sheikh Ahmed, a Somali cleric, that his government would not be religious.

" He also indicated that ... on the matter of religion, it would be the government, the State which will outline the policy, not the clerics," he said.

Haatu   

Subxaanallah. How dare you say that a gaal (Bwakira) is the leader of the Jamaaca :D

" He also indicated that ... on the matter of religion, it would be the government, the State which will outline the policy, not the clerics," he said.

Does this make him a kafir? Plus, I never said Sharif was the leader of the Jamaaca. Cheap propoganda sxb.