Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

I never thought that they are as ****** as they are(somali war lords)

just last night I watched video tape from e/doret somali peace talk and what saw was so scarring!!!! those who want to hold the driver seat in somali politics are absolutely *****s,they do not know how to talk,they do not know what to talk about and even do not know how to displine infront of such a high profile people like prisdent Moi.I found it so hard to watch.their behaviour in peace talk was disgracefull,they are really war criminals and diserve to be put on internatioal criminal court.

they are foolish,greedy and emotionless,it seems that they do not care the life of somli people or even the misery they cuased in our motherland somalia.

mojam   

You're absolutely right. They don't know how to present themselves. 80% of these so-called leaders are very ignorant.

Lynx   

yep they are ignorant pigs

and they are going to be your leaders. armed to the head they are going to mass murder whatever ''group'' they like!!! i wonder who's turn it is now

and have notice this other problem. hommies disappear from you city one by one and the next thing you hear is that so and so is working for this work! word! so sad............!

A rather cocky bunch, are not you lads? So the Hollywood generation considers itself better than the barrel-of-the-gun generation. I wonder how many of you could do a decent job in presenting a dissertation or a position paper on a subject of your choice and defending it objectively. Or better yet articulate a winning political plan. Presenting and speaking in public is an art by itself, innate in general though tenable through training. Either you have it, or you do not. Have you not seen Dubya being questioned without his spin doctors feeding him pre-coded lines of answers, thus his invention of words (incl. the infamous stratigibally) and analogies (the co-existence of fish and humans) in the English language never heard of. Even some of the greatest orators of this century were known to have buckled on the podium under pressure. Churchill, Roosevelt, Clinton etc., were amongst those to name a few.

How many of you have seen supposedly educated Somalis (or persons from the developing countries) in similar situations?

Men with no training in any discipline of any kind, public speaking or otherwise will surely muddle, murmur, come across incoherent, foolish in most cases, and definitely clueless in the spotlight considering the condition and circumstances abound.

So you see, it is not quite as smooth a ride as one might appear.

So long!

Lynx   

samurai

the matter of fact that needs to be pointed out is the fact that they are all warlords who are just going to mass murder whatever is left of somali civilization. it doesnt really matter whether they are good oraters or not

Originally posted by Lynx:

samurai

the matter of fact that needs to be pointed out is the fact that they are all warlords who are just going to mass murder whatever is left of somali civilization. it doesnt really matter whether they are good oraters or not

that is absolutely right!!!! it doesn't matter wether they can do their presention well or not but what matter is why all of them are same!!!!! how can the worst of nation be their front seat political driver.is it shame to see a.yusuf telling a crowd of diplomats around world that mr moi gave him political asylum years ago!!!!!!!!!!1

what does that has to do with the somali peace conference in e/doret?

BN   

Lynx

It seems you lurk in the shadows and wait for an opportunity in which you can pounce on any negativity relating to Somalia. How sad :rolleyes:

I guess president Riyaale who is Ex-NSS, rigs elections, corrupts the supreme court, and the electoral commission, imprisons opposition figures, arrests at will, attempts to silences the press etc. should not be mentioned. All this in the last several of months--I for one can not wait for the rest of his term(s) in office. :D

I seem to be missing something here - sayfulaah-almasluul may I ask what is so shameful about reflecting on the events of the past in a moment of nostalgic rendition?

What was so disgraceful about their behaviour? And how do you intend to prove that they “ really are war criminals”? And how did you come to the conclusion that they single-handedly brought about the destruction of your beloved country of which you so fondly call “ motherland ”?

Enlighten us if you will as mere statements with little substance will not quite do it.

Or is that not what courts in your part of the world look for in their deliberations in the process of reaching a verdict, in favour of litigant or otherwise?

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

I seem to be missing something here -
sayfulaah-almasluul
may I ask what is so shameful about reflecting on the events of the past in a moment of nostalgic rendition?

What was so disgraceful about their behaviour? And how do you intend to prove that they “
really are war criminals”? And how did you come to the conclusion that they single-handedly brought about the destruction of your beloved country of which you so fondly call “ [bmotherland
”?

Enlighten us if you will as mere statements with little substance will not quite do it.

Or is that not what courts in your part of the world look for in their deliberations in the process of reaching a verdict, in favour of litigant or otherwise?
[/b]

I think you are either supporter of somali war lords or one of them if i may say so. there is no one in somalia who doubts about the reality in somalia today,except someone who deliprately blinded himself.let me give you just one example which i hope will enlighten you,remember it is not something i am saying but it is what one of the war lords said infront of hundereds of somalis the man who said this word is a.yusuf he said: "i am one of the few who started the civil war in somalia"

this clear evidence that clearly shows who is behind the destruction of somalia.now my question is what is the definition of war criminal? to me war criminals are those who intentionly carried out marcelessly murdered,killed destroyed and abused the right of civilian.so who did that in somali? I think the answer is very clear, they are the war lords like a.yusuf, morgan,aato and so on if they are not war criminals who is war criminal?

i think we need to be more realistic when we are talking about civil war.and we absolutly need to look they destruction they cuased.

samurai.

so now you are also disputing the fact that people like morgan aato and yusuf are not warcriminals and are not the ones that brought somalia into the chaos that it is now?

i guess you are now also going to tell us that hitler loved jews?

what is the world coming to?????

Dear Sayfulaah-almasluul – Perhaps it would have been better to ask my stance on the issue of “crimes against humanity” in lieu of condemning me to being either supportive, or one of the “warlords” as you put it which I must admit is rather judgmental, premature on your part if I may say so. If you wish to address the issue of “suspects of crimes against humanity”, suspects at this stage not criminals as it has not been proven by a court of law that the said crimes have been committed by the said individuals, we could do so in its own time. Until otherwise have been proved, I reckon they remain innocent, unless we wish to disregard the “guilty/innocent” concept. It is the principal and blanket sentencing I oppose.

Whilst I fervently deplore the present near stateless status in some parts of Somalia, the ensued disintegration of the state, and the mismanaged political process and the apparent lack of leadership on the part of the Somali leaders, which is the nucleus of the matter, I was, and remain supportive of the organised rebellion which brought an end to the tyranny of the Barre regime. Hence, see no harm in Yussuf’s admission "i am one of the few who started the civil war in somalia". You would not be by any chance suggesting the status quo should have been sustained and the country should have remained under tyranny under the old regime, would you mate?

Does that clarify my stance before you send me to the gallows, old chap?

A.Tukachevsky – my brother, before you blow your brain out of frustration, the discussion began with Sayfulaah-almasluul’s observation that “ …. they do not know how to talk,they do not know what to talk about and even do not know how to displine infront of such a high profile people like prisdent Moi ”, and ruling “ …… their behaviour in peace talk was disgracefull,they are really war criminals and diserve to be put on internatioal criminal court ”.

Again if we wish to address the issue of “crimes against humanity”, and who is done what, to whom, and when, we could do so under the thread “Somalia: Crimes against humanity” where victims names, suspects’ names, locations, incidents could be recorded. Your contributions shall be immensely appreciated by the victims and the society as a whole as mere talk based on hear-say will not quite do it. As and when they have been found guilty of the said crimes, I shall be by your side in condemnation, but without evidence and collaborating testimonials based on facts, provable beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law, international or otherwise, our arguments have no basis, thus futile. Are you in synch with now, old boy?

And by the way according to historical findings, Hitler was half-Jewish (from mother’s side), thus his drive to annihilate anyone of that faith.

Cheers.

samurai

hitler was half-jewish and therefore would like to anihilate any-one from that religion?

samurai, bro where do you get your reasoning from?

if hitler was half-jewish then he would have respect and love for jewish people because he would lpve and respect his mother.

i think you need to read the history books again because the reason that hitler hated the jews was becuase he thought that they were crippling the german economy. later on to express his hatred even more when he claimed that only aryans were gods pure children and that the jews were the constraint of germany becoming the 3RD reich.

now the matter concerning the warlords. you go to anywhere where somali's live and you ask them what they think of warlords like morgan, abdulahi yusuf and xuseen caideed. they will that you they are filthy dogs that have brought somali civilizations to their knees.

there is no evidence to convict them of crimes but their are 7 million witnesses. take morqan for example he was chief of staff in the army when he and gaani were put in charge of anihilating the clan that lives in the majority of northern somalia. morgan and gaani were the ones that killed up to 100,000 northerners and tortured raped pilaged innocen women. now are you telling that does not tell you that they are kafirs and will burn in hell?

does that not tell you that they are warlords?

or does your ilogical reasoning get in the way again

Rokko   

Originally posted by A.Tukachevsky:

or does your ilogical reasoning get in the way again

Now that is a personal attack dude.

ya are ruining your good reputation. smile.gif I am watching ya ok. lol

I am one of Riyaale's NSS. lol

Dear A.Tukachevsky,

My bruv - Though I would have liked to banter and make mockery of your weak shot well below the belt line directed at my person, I am in such a joyous, ceremonious, jolly mood celebrating 26th / 1st July that I naturally abstain from engaging adverse repartee, hence shall let your remarks slide without comments or redress of any kind.

Come to think of it, all I asked of you in my earlier post was to deliberate your rulings rather than subjugate all possible presuppositions rendering worthy deliberations premature. I even offered my services in case it did not quite catch on.

And by the way, my remarks about Hitler were metaphorical, if you catch my drift.

Chill mate and happy 26th/1st July to you, all right!

Cheers.