Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

How many false takeovers? The lies of the clan courts returns

I like the new often repeated pattern made by the secessionists.

They take news usually circulated by clan/looter media seriously get excited and then after a day or two go quite on it.

Remember

1. Mataban Take over

2. Guriceel Take over

3. Now we have Balidoogle takeover

There is no takeover of anything, least of all Bali-doogle air strip. and Mr Robow is proving to be a quite an act.

Was it not this man who claimed he wanted his 10 year old son to die in the war, then fled his family to Jeddah>?

;)

This is textbook guerrilla warfare, deprive your enemies of supplies and weapons while stockpiling your own, confront your enemies in asymmetrical warfare where any numerical or technological advantage is either nullified or turned against them, and never offer your enemies a conventional combat opportunity (such as trying to defend a town) where the enemy's technological and numerical advantage can be used.

The Shabbab had a rough start in adapting to such tactics, but after a year and a half of practice, and with lots of training in Hassan Turki's camps in Lower Juba, they're really hitting their stride now. I'm especially impressed by their ability to hit "high value" targets in Baidoa assasinations.

The TFG and Ethiopian military on the other hand have not adequately adapted to counter any of this, and are being bled dry. The move from Baidoa was nothing less than a retreat from the Bay region, which is being rapidly overrun.

By the way, there is video evidence that Mukhtar Robow actually did take his 10 year old son with him to the front lines. A British journo went with him and filmed the whole thing. The kid looked really scared, and you could hear the artillery fire in the background.

Armchair, I think your excitment is the same as those who were excited when they attacked Baidoa.

When with Ahmed Diriye group started a war inside Mogadishu.

When they promised total war, and in each case they end up saying the people are getting massacred when ever they get killed

What I found most ammusing is when you said the move from baidoa? Now was it not your groups who used to claim the TFG is in Baidoa because Mogadishu is not safe?

Or is Mogadishu now so safe thate they move to it?

Make up your minds lads.

This story is like the one last week when the Shabaab threatened to attack Burundi, Ethiopia and Uganda

Hype....