Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Addis Ababa: Puntland Presdient to mediate between Yusuf Addis

Addis Ababa: Madaxweynaha Puntland oo gaaray dalka Itoobiya.

5. december 2008

Addis Ababa(AllPuntland)- Madaxweynaha dawlad gobaleedka Soomaaliyeed ee Puntland Maxamuud Muuse Xirsi ayaa ka dagey Garoonka diyaaradaha ee Bale International Airport ee Magaalada Addis Ababa.

Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa diyaarada sidey ay ka dhooftay Magaalada Jabuuti ee dalka Jamhuuriyada Jabuuti, waxaana lasheegay in uu casumaad ka helay Raysalwasaaraha dalka Itoobiya Meles Zanewi.

Ujeedada safarka Madaxwenaha Puntland Maxamuud Muuse Xirsi ayaan si rasmi ah loo ogeyn,balse warar hoose ayaa sheegaya in ujeedada socdaalku tahay in uu kala hadlo Madaxda wadankaasi xiriirka labada wadan.

Warar laga helayo Madaxtooyada Garowe ayaa sheegaya in uu Madaxweyne Cadde Muuse warqad casumaad ah todobaadkan lasoo gaarsiiyey intii uu joogey Magaalada Garowe, taasoo ka timid Maamulka Addis Ababa, ujeedaduna tahay in ay Madaxda Itoobiya iyo Puntland isla soo qaadaan Siyaasadaha qalafsan ee ka taagan gudaha Soomaaliya.

Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa labo maalin ka hor Shir Jaraa’ id oo uu ku qabtay Puntland, wuxuu kaga hor yimid shirkii lugu soo xiray dalka Jamhuuriyada Jabuuti, kaasoo ay ka qeybgaleen rag ka kala tirsan Mucaaradka kala qeybsan iyo dawladda Soomaaliya.

Tagitaanka waqtigan ee Madaxweyne Cadde Muuse ku garya Magaalada Addis Ababa ayaa ku soo beegmaya xili ay kacsaneyd Siyaasada dalka Soomaaliya, gaar ahaana ayadoo ay Itoobiya ku dhawaaqday in ay Soomaaliya kala baxeyso ciidamada faraha badan ee ka jooga.

F. C. Geylan

AllPuntland

Xiinow, I don't think he has the capacity to maneuver anything. He is been called in Addis as usual and once he is back in Puntland, he will lay it all that he's been told out in the open in 1st interview. Just watch it out.

^^I think what cadde and yey are eying on is the upcoming election. I am guessing this jabbuuti episode is playing right into thier hands, and they will try to tie PL's future to the outcome of the jabbuuti process.

Haddaan yey aqaanno ciyaar ciyaar ugama dhammaanayyo PL. How long yey stays in Baydhabo will be a good indication as to where this thing is headed!

We will watch insha Allah...

Xiinow, I agree with you 100%. My point though was about the false notion that Cadde will mediate Yey and Nur. We all know reason why Adde is running around and it's ina Yey who has a remote control on him now. Starting from that press conference in Garowe where he denounced the Djabouti meeting as bogus, then flying with Yey to Djabouti next day and this one now..It's AY who is into something and Adde is just following him everywhere.

I know this may offend some forks here, but sadly that is the truth.

^^I agree!

Cadde does not have the political infrastructure that Yey enjoys in PL. Hence if he wants to stick around and keep the power he has, there is no reason to refuse the ride Ina Yey is offering him. In that context, it’s a classic give and take---it’s a mutual thing.

Xiinow, reer Xamar way dhahaan "qori iyo khiiciis waa la isla tuuraa" my question now is, will reer Punland wise up and throw these 2 old men all together or they will stick around with them?

I am still very optimistic about the coming election in Puntland, and I am hoping some new faces and politics will emerge from that part of the country.

Gheele": Adeer from my well placed sources the mediation was started by the Ethiopians when their tactics did not work on the President.

We had Melez flying into Yemen to meet with Salah a close ally of Yey, who then forewraded his message to Gheele of Djibouti who then invited the President & the leader of Puntland, who subsequently was sent to Addis to convey the response to Melez, who invited him.

A nice charade :D

Thus this has nothing to do with the upcoming elections in Puntland but to the move by the President to curtail the anti TFG wing and their sham of an agreement that they signed in Djibouti.

It works well lads and Ethiopia has blinked.

Geelle: I too am optimistic about the election! I also think that it's not in Yey's and Cadde's plan's to postpone the election.

There is a significant procedural hurdle that’s yet to be resolved though. And that is the arbitration committee, which means if for some reason the eligibility of a member of PL’s parliament is challenged who will have the last say into the matter is not determined yet! Cadde came up with a committee of his own. All candidates have challenged it, and my feeds tell me that an alternative committee comprising agreed Isims has been established. But I am not sure it got the consensus of parties involved.

Watch these following candidates Geelle: Muxuyadiin/Farjac combo, young Nuradin, and Gen. Ilka Jir!

Gheele: lool. Adeer your personal hate of individuals [notably Cade] should not cloud your judgment.

Things are moving nicely for the Duke, hence the silence of the over excited naysayers.

:D