Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

300 movie, Persian anger...

I have not seen the film but from what I have read its total bull. The Spartan's were cruel people who ensaved a whole population while the persians outlawd slavery.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

I watched the movie.It was a complete bore.It lacked both the battle reality and military engagements.It was like watching some cartoon stuff,naah,its a wicked movie.

Well, well, well. Look at the guulwade making a review of the movie!

For any poor or struggling to get by somali students and the like thereof, the movie in it's entirity can be seen in good quality, if I may add without downloading it and just watching it.

Caution: 56k NIGHTMARE :D

Part 1

Part 2

Cara.   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I have not seen the film but from what I have read its total bull. The Spartan's were cruel people who ensaved a whole population while the persians outlawd slavery.

Yeah, some of the spiel about freedom was a little jarring. I kept wondering if the Spartans were going to start munching on "freedom fries" and "freedom toast" while on the march. Making the Spartans a wholesome, iddylic, almost democratic people (the golden light, the fields of hay, the happy women smiling shyly at the Queen), and the Persians a den of iniquity (could a man really conquer half the known world while countless women where cavorting wantonly in his war-room?). It was so American somehow.

History gets a beating every time Americans make a film. Like Gladiator , Brave Heart before this one. Just overblown American day dream.

3001.jpgFiction

cyrus_portrait.jpgPersian emperor cyrus

Originally posted by Taliban:

Well, well, well. Look at the guulwade making a review of the movie!

Dude,i watched the movie and it was a complete crap.The rest is un important.