Sign in to follow this  
Koora-Tuunshe

Kulmiye opposition political party-Al-Itihaad wing of Somaliland

In an article @ Horn of Africa Free Zone, it states in regards to the opposition group of the Seperatist region of Burco-Berbera-Hargeisa triangle,

"the Al-Ittihad wing in Somaliland provides solid support base for the KULMIYE opposition political party lead by Ahmed Silanyo (*****, Habarje’lo). Mr. Silanyo himself is not a religious figure in any sense. But the fact the Al-ittihad followers bring into the party clan loyalty, energy and money serves simply to demonstrate how radicals, regardless of their trans-national agenda, are unable to unfetter themselves from the cancerously binding of clan kinship. "

LANDER   

I suppose the 'sympathy' has nothing to do with the fact that thousands of innocent people have been invaded, displaced or killed.

Balony to Kulmiye and any of the above groups. Do people post anything worth reading anymore on this forum ?

Lander, do you think Kulmiye will be able to defeat Riyaale's clannish administration and his Pro-Ethiopia stances?

As to the displaced, that is the side effects of one side of the conflict.

Inter-Clan conflict has been the major problem to overcome by the TFG.

Read the latest News in regards to the inter-clan conflicts that is very common feature of our tribal conflicts in Somalia.

Jacaylbaro,lool. Are you disputing the fact that Riyoole is pro-Ethiopian and that he supports TFG's policies in handling the crisis in southern Somalia?

If not, why Riyoole has never spoken out of AU's support for the TFG?

OK, let your heavy weight SOL secessionists validly disprove the questions I raised.

Staying out of the secessionists triangle' double-edged business do not make sense to me or to the concerned citizens of Somalia. Hargeisa-Berbera-Burco triangle are part and parcel of Somalia.

You are part of the conflict, and we have to talk and reach a consensus, at least of which direction our country should head.

----

I am done for the day!! Salaama

Your triangle have nothing to do with Somaliland ,, you are allowed to talk as much as you can but the truth will be always the truth and you can never change the facts on the ground.

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Lander, do you think Kulmiye will be able to defeat Riyaale's clannish administration and his Pro-Ethiopia stances?

How is UDUB a "Clannish" party? Please example.

Cige   

“Inkasta oo dalkeena iyo dadkeenu wax badan qabsaday, oo dimuquraadiyadeenu ay tahay waxa ay dunidu isugu soo keenayso, hadana maanta talaaooyin cad ayaa soda, in la doonayo jidkii ummadani 30-ka sanno ka dagaalamaysay dib loogu celiyo, oo kuwii aynu saamaxnay ayaa inagu celiyay, iyagiibaa imika is urursaday, oo waad aragtaanoo dalkii maanta waxa u talisa Hangash iyo ******, oo meel walba way isaga yimaadeen oo maanta dalkii waa la isugu hanjabayaa, oo Xabsigaa la isu taxaabayaa.” Ayuu hadalkiisa sii raaciyay Axmed Siilaanyo.

:D

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

How is UDUB a "Clannish" party? Please example.
So you agree Udub is pro-Ethiopia administration? You selectively left unanswered part of my question.

Africaown, Bush jr was quoted as saying that when he is formulating a decison on foreign policy with his advisers, he does it with "war on his mind". :D

I am branding the whole SL as clannis project because I have Somalia in my mind. You should think outside the box.

Originally posted by Cige:

quote: “Inkasta oo dalkeena iyo dadkeenu wax badan qabsaday, oo dimuquraadiyadeenu ay tahay waxa ay dunidu isugu soo keenayso, hadana maanta talaaooyin cad ayaa soda, in la doonayo jidkii ummadani 30-ka sanno ka dagaalamaysay dib loogu celiyo, oo kuwii aynu saamaxnay ayaa inagu celiyay, iyagiibaa imika is urursaday, oo waad aragtaanoo dalkii maanta waxa u talisa Hangash iyo ******, oo meel walba way isaga yimaadeen oo maanta dalkii waa la isugu hanjabayaa, oo Xabsigaa la isu taxaabayaa.” Ayuu hadalkiisa sii raaciyay Axmed Siilaanyo.

:DCige, could you please carefully elaborate that statement and the reason why you have quoted it?