Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

TIGREE, 'GO AWAY FROM MY COUNTRY' ,says the firebrand Poet Togane

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Iam glad I could humor you. Now go back to your Tigray.

I am not from Tigray, but if I were I would ask you this:

How about we become friends and visit each other, trade with each other and live in peace as neighbors as is being done with most of Somalia for a number of years now?

Sad how the first time this long-time christian product of mennonite missionaries displays any Islamic fervor it's so clan-centric. Allah doesn't need his literary genious, neither does Somalia. I give this poem two-thumbs down and a failing F for blatant hypocricy. Go Away from Us Togane :mad: lol.

Paragon   

^^ :D OK! Let off some steam? Good. Now entertain the kids, Didi smile.gif .

Brown, no one knows who Togane attacks... he comes at clans randomly. This time, however, he has shown what every Somali ought to do when the nation is faced with non-Somali and traditional enemy such as Ethiopia. At least we should give him that; patrioticism.

How about we become friends and visit each other, trade with each other and live in peace as neighbors as is being done with most of Somalia for a number of years now?

SF-Where is the fun in that?. If you are looking for eternal bliss, the horn won't be the place to find.

Paragon,

I have no need for entertaining simpletons that might not even know the names of their tribes. lol. El muhim what's wrong with speaking the truth of this imposter Togane. Because that is what he is an imposter.

ps; On a more serious note you gotta stop labelling people it's not cool. smile.gif

Xox-ogaal....Ma ku fahmin. Who is giving up SomaliGalbeed?

Didi...Your rumblings about Togane reflects your own tribalism. It takes a tribalist to sense any qabiil under tones.

che-----this is what somalifriend said but if I were I would ask you this:

and this is what i said

che- you should ask him is that before you give up somaligalbeed or after

Didi..LooL...I actually thought you had more common sense than that. I guess one learns something new everyday.

Xox....got you. Asking him that would pointless. The man is delusional.

Baashi   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

Sad how the first time this long-time christian product of mennonite missionaries displays any Islamic fervor it's so clan-centric. Allah doesn't need his literary genious, neither does Somalia. I give this poem two-thumbs down and a failing
F
for blatant hypocricy. Go Away from Us Togane :mad: lol.

Spot on. K-diddy u nailed him there maandheey. A mennonite living large in Canada commenting on the tragedy of Somalis at this difficult time and halulaya voices raised in his honor by the warmongers of this site speaks volumes about the irrationality of the whole thang.

Entertaining may be. However the old man needs to go back to the drawing board and come up something that advances the peace-making effort for the ciyaal qurbaha cuz Somalis at large don't even read his lingo of choice.

In doing so he needs to find diff niche other than the usual clan-centric angle. Or risk of being called a one trick pony.

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

che- you should ask it that before you give up somaligalbeed or after

Only the people of Somaligalbeed speaks for Somaligalbeed. Addis Ababa has accepted this fact after so much tears, sweat and blood. Its about time the gang in Mugadishu also accept this fact.

The somali ethiopian is big enough to demand what he wants and is strong enough to go and get it.

He doesn't need Mugadishu gang, which is the first one to abondon him when they have benefit financial or power to speak for him.

That should be the basis of our friendship in regards to Somali Region of ethiopia. Most Somali are convinced this is the right way to go.

NGONGE   

When I read this man’s poems I always get his point but poetry is not about getting the point. It’s about the way the point is delivered and the beauty of the words. Failing all that, he could have at least stuck to the basics and made the whole damn thing rhyme! From an artistic point of view alone I think I’ll add my shouts to those asking him to Go Away.