Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

lol!! More 4000 Ethio troops going to somalia

^lol... i been telling yah them raw-meet eaters are here to stay. well guess 4000 more ethio soldier are getting to somalia.

I guess the drum beat has ended for the so called african peace keepers!!lool. it was clear from the get go that they wont come since south africa declined.

Well focus get ride for more mascres and killings of innocent ppl. Most of the ppl who got killed so far died in the hands of ethio soldiers with their indiscriminate ways of shelling whole cities with heavy shells.

where it go tfg!! spineless mofos! have noticed that the deaths of ethio soldiers is not reported at all!! the word is that they have lost about 300 soldiers, thus the reason for re-inforcments.

One more thing! u folks heard that the mayor of xamar has ordered pple to hang the picture of melees in their houses and business!! hahaha!! whadda punch of crap!! shame shame shame!!

stay tuned folks! so you will witness Melees on red carpet in xamar int'l airport!! wtf...!

:mad: :mad:

yo! i dont copy/paste like some ppl do around here. i got my sources!! this sources is high level person in tfg!! but gives me the info. i can not disclose him since hes undercover!! lol..

one more thing! u guys heard that the current ethio soldiers can not even come out of thier barracks for being afraid of getting blown away!! thus the reason why tfg has not moved their hq from baidabow yet!

good job freedom fighters!!

so far there are only 30 unconfirmed military advisor that supposedly landed in Baidabow! however, its only here-say from the governor of Baidow no 1 has seen them and the ugandan govt has not confirmed it. peace be on somalia.

It guess u ppl dont believe that 4000 more are coming..!! u betta believe...!

and update!

Yeey is scared to go xamar so hes sticking Baidabow since the clans in xamar had put a price on his...! he wont come to xamar till this 4000 elite ethiop troops are.

by the no african peace keepers are coming, contrary to what tfg cheerleaders might say!! problems is that ethio cant gurrantee that they will pull out when the african peace keepers. therefore, au has decided not to send any peace keeper troops!!

burn babe burn!!

on flip side my friend! it aint me, i will for ever wish true peace on somalida! u know what the problems is why playing dumb bro?

everything that i said, u can pin-point to its factual merits! i.e., yeey aint gonna be in xamar till those 4000 elite ethip troops come! another point no africans troops r coming... what! u call 35 uganda tugs peace keeping soldier! no way!!

the truth is, yeah we need real peace keeping troops but not 35 goons from uganda's dictator family..!

rudy,

from the topic title and the way you keep saying lol its understandable to think that you seem to find it funny that xabashi intruders are coming into YOUR country just to destroy and make sure it never rebels against them.