Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

New Prez - Sheikh Sharif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Well good luck to him. HE is going to need it

FB are you not going to ask who picked him?
:D

yes i will.L0L. But,let me first actually find out.

NGONGE   

FB, he only declared his candidacy yesterday. To get the job over the half dozen others that are contesting the position (not to mention having the backing of his very own 275 MPs) makes it look, smell and sound like a right stitch up, saaxib.

I personally still don't think he will get the job. This is Somali politics and the favourite horse hardly ever wins the race. I bet they're all working behind the scene to make sure that anyone but Sh. Sharif gets the job.

This will be more like a crowning then an election. He candidacy was enuff was all that was being waited for after that is all formality.

Now who will the be the offical oppistion then? the Shabaabs, will the ICU be happy and how about the Asmara camp not to mention Puntland etc.

^Ibti,He's got a point.

Ng,I can smell what you stepping on here. You'd have to go back couple of years and see where this going.

Remember,he got plucked out of a war zone,and the Americans airlifted him from Northern Kenya into Nairobi. He met up with Reihnberger(sp),Jendayi Fraizer and the rest of those goons. Then,set up shop @Eritria,where they came up with a platform. Then Djbuti and then the ouster of that goat Dr & his Boss later.... It looks very methodical(right or not),and naturally,this should be the expected result,NO?

Is he the right candidate? I hope to God he is. He has shown he has a good head on his shoulder. He is better than those warlords for sure....

Emperor   

^Not too long before he the Shariif will become anohter warlord or murder, for he will have to fight with armed men to secure Mogadishu and as a result many innocents will die....

N.O.R.F   

What is Ngonge complaining about? If the rumour is true and he gets the hot seat surely its the result of playing the game and scoring the winner when the other team got their captain sent off!