Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

Yusufism? Yay or nay? Non Puntlanders encouraged to contribute

^^

I wish that you dwell and be happy in puntland. I'm not being politically correct here. I honestly do not wish that we get along. We're better off being two different countries.. (Nothing against the south for the record)

^^^Adeer thats your individual position and the asanine agenda of the secessionists but the people as a whole are one, the wounds of these years will heal and we will move foreward.

One can wish he was something else, thats life. You are a Somali and you belong to Somalia and its Land.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Adeer Tolka, you are not the only one who relishes the demise of Yusuf Yey. Thus its not a big issue get in line.
The problem is that you and your likes dont hate Yey, you hate the clan he represent and the state of Puntland.

Thus the dilema is that once he leaves another one will emerge and after that one another one.

This region produces men of steel. Boqor Osman, Suldan Ali Yusuf, Suldan Mohamud Ali Shire.

Now we have Yusuf Yey, Gen Ilka Jiir and so on.

After that you will get Mr Two Horns, Gen Duke and so on. It never ends.

I thought as the president he represented no Clan. Your so called men of steel, maaxad isu keentey. Some will be turning in their grave to be on the same list. I think you also forgot Siyad Barre, You single biggest gift to Somalia.

Poster, I don't support Yusufism, because it represents the interest of one clan at the expense of others, it is based on power grabbing and domination. Its followers are full of false pride, and somehow think they are god gifted to the Somalia people, in addition they are far too guilty and insecure to let others rule. It is the promotion of the same group to sustain power forever and ever and ever and the inability to let go and compromise. It is the musuq maasq, the lies, the underhanded dirty tricks, the employment of foreign troops to try and maintain power. It is the double faced, diversion of resources…shall I go on?? I think you get the picture,

Ibitisam, adeer are you here just to get angry. Read my post, I outlined the President was elected by Somaliweyn and not his sub clan or even his regional power base of Puntland.

As for the second part of the post, people are just running around screaming Yey for clan reasons, he will leave the scene others from this region will emerge. The region has produced powerful players and will continue to do so insha Allah.

Now your third point was valid, your opinion of what the Presidents policies stand for. But dont put words in my mouth and read carefully my dear.

Ibtisam   

^^^Erm I think you got it wrong. First I am not angry per say, that is an understatement. I was angry when I was 5, now I'm just tired of this bullshid. Let me break it down for you.

.. The problem is that you and your likes dont hate Yey,
you hate the clan he represent and the state of Puntland.

Err, maybe you need to read what your wrote. To my understanding is Yey was or is the president of Somalia, he does not represent any clan of a mini state of puntland. THAT is what is causing the problem, he needs to represent Somalia as a whole, accountable to them. For the record I don't care for the clan of state, just pointing out that he has conflicting roles.

Thus the dilema is that once he leaves another one will emerge and after that one another one.

You see what I mean about the inability to let go of power, once he leaves how about a fit leader emerges, miis you will only support him, if once again he is from Puntiland, is one of the criteria to be considered as FIT for president include that the leaders must all emerge one after another in one region.

This region produces men of steel. Boqor Osman, Suldan Ali Yusuf, Suldan Mohamud Ali Shire.

Now we have Yusuf Yey, Gen Ilka Jiir and so on.

After that you will get Mr Two Horns, Gen Duke and so on. It never ends.

This is just cantarbaqash, every habaar can find two oldies who are in their eyes worthy of praise. If these are your heroes, so be it, but again what has faan faan got to do with a leader who is expected to pull together the whole of Somalia.

^^^Ibtisam, I must say that you have scored some major points here. Yes my words could be taken out of context if as you did you lobbed them together. I ay good on ya for standing your ground. The point one was trying to put forth was that all this talk about Yusuf is not the individual but his clan. If one hates Yusuf then no problem he will go away, if one hates the clan then there are many of this clan from this era and the past and they will continue like any other clan to play a role.

But I like your style girl.. ;)

Ibtisam   

Well if THAT was what you was getting at, that is a different story all together, and you need to work at bring your message to the floor in a different way. Although no one has ever advocated for the cleansing of the said clan, so again your fear and paranoia is baseless. No doubt they are big and bold and everywhere and will continue to influence and shape the future of Somalia like other major clans, but the question is to what extent and how far, and to what impact.

I don't argue for some scores, never have and never will, I just picked up on what I though was yet another hypocritical view expressed and the fact that you seemed to ignore the detrimental impac on everyone but Yey family tree.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I don't argue for some scores, never have and never will, I just picked up on what I though was yet another hypocritical view expressed and the fact that you seemed to ignore the detrimental impac on everyone but Yey family tree.

I am unaware how Yey's family tree escaped the detrimental impact while everyone else has suffered it? Would please enlighten me there?

NGONGE   

Ibti,

To be fair to Duke, it was not he who brought the clan issue to the discussion. For that you need to look at A&T and DQ (not that I blame either for their stances). Duke was simply ducking from the rocks being lobbed at him by all those that picked up the scent and decided Duke would be an easy target.

If you want to kick him in the nuts for being hypocritical, go for that comment about Puntland having loads of clans and others that went to live there. Puntland is not a one-clan-state, is his argument. Yet, throw him some Somaliland bait and watch him froth at the mouth about it being a one-clan-state. :D

NGOONGE: My dear secessionist, Somaliland while enhabited by a diverse clan community the secessionist movement ideology is spoused by a single clan. NGOONGE knows this but being the smart fellow he is is trying to further the secessionist agenda and give it a more popular appeal than it actually has.

Now on the other hand the union is supported by most clans including some of NGOONGE group.

NinBrown   

Ibti..if you hate AY...thats cool and ur not alone..i guess he is not popular in many quarters. Although he was chosen by a punch of Somalians from every tribe.

However, as u said in another thread why do hate PL and the tribe from there. And if you hate a whole tribe what does that make you.

Here is that thread. http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/t opic/9/16417/2

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Down with tribal hegemony mentality! Down with traitors.

LOL... :D:D

C'mon, is that's all? Come on, dude, you gotta try harder than that.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California