Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Samsam Axmed Ducaale the student prisoner in Hargaysa: Picture and proof of age

Rahima   

In the case of SamSam how?

Why should it be restricted to the case of Samsam?

Rahima i agree with you Puntland is based along the Tribal/clan beorders and has never said otherwise

Maybe not you brother, but certainly some have. The point is, why do some condemn SL on this point? Hypocrisy to say the least.

Rahima   

Rahima, because we are talking about SamSam and her treatment.

Yes, as you seem to be bringing back over and over ;) . We thank-you for your constant reminder, it’s always good to see fellow Somalis who are so engrossed in the rights of their fellow brethren. Wonderful display of sincere brotherhood- just wonderful old chap smile.gif .

I'm sure there are similar stories of inhumanity and hypocrisy, but thank-god not everyone is going for this tit-for-tat game where the actual cause is lost somewhere in the middle and the suffering of the innocent is used as shots.

I'm sure there are similar stories of inhumanity and hypocrisy, but thank-god not everyone is going for this tit-for-tat game where the actual cause is lost somewhere in the middle and the suffering of the innocent is used as shots

Who is using it and gainst whom? I want the girl to be released thats why I am highlighting this story so that it is not brushed under the carpet.

You on the other hand are on a crusade to stop this story beacuse it might make some people look bad. Who cares, all I want is that the poor girl is released. If it was my own 18 years old sister I would not want it brushed under the carpet.

Rahima   

And yes, constant reminders on SOL with side jabs at SL is going to do the trick ;) .

Save your energy brother and write to the SL administration or even better make duca for the sister. Walaahi i am serious about this.

I condemn somalitalk for publishing the girl's picture.

Rahima, your crooked way of debating by firing back shots, dodging, reversing etc to manipulate the idea of you being the victor of the agrument truly appals me.

Just say you were wrong with:

The topic has been done to death; i don't know why it keeps coming up.

have mercy!

Coming from a man who defended the actions of people who collaborated with the gaalo- this is amusing.

what the! That means people who supported the Somali liberation movements such as SSDF, SNM are gaalo-collaborators?

The RRA whom freed their people from the evil Aidid are gaalo-collaborators?

I’m sure the pendulums of hypocrisy and inhumanity are swung both ways- you are choosing to see one side.

true! that goes for you too!

Why should it be restricted to the case of Samsam?

Are you now trying to be funny? Because I do not understand?

I'm sure there are similar stories of inhumanity and hypocrisy, but thank-god not everyone is going for this tit-for-tat game where the actual cause is lost somewhere in the middle and the suffering of the innocent is used as shots.

you must be sharp! concluding all this without proof all by yourself?

Magician perhaps?

You are allowed to reply to me, but don't make me reply back.

With rahima, there's just no winning. :(

Save your energy brother and write to the SL administration or even better make duca for the sister. Walaahi i am serious about this.

I have done the lot, and will continue to do so Insha Allah. I have spoken to my freinds and relatives from Somaliland to keep contacting the human rights organisations based there in order to pressure the Somaliland adminstration to release the girl.

If you are going to make things up at least try to make up something closer to the truth that was the funniest LIE i ever read.They call themwselves Journalists by insulting an entire tribe.Say what you might but i never saw any website that raised the issue of SAMSAM Duale that actually tried to paint the entire tribes of Somaliland by Name as being those that have a culture of raping little girls.On the contrary the praised the Human rights groups in Hargeisa and the people of Hargesia for doing their best to oppose this.They made sure to differentiate between the few individuals that were responsible for the hineous acts and the majority of the people of Somaliland who are descent God fearing Muslims who themselves are against this kind of Shameful acts.The Puntland administration made the same point in it's press conferences and so did all the pro Puntland websites.To be honest I am glad to see the true difference between Puntland and Somaliland finally coming out!

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

To be honest I am glad to see the true difference between Puntland and Somaliland finally coming out!

Which is..? :confused:

nuune   

taken from the link

..SAMSAM waxa ay ahayd arinteedu
marmarsiyo been abuur
ah iyo
basaasnimo
.ee waxa run ah in LA KUFSADAY OO LA JIDH DILAY MAKO CIGE(18)... SAMSAM markii ay suurta gali wayday qorshahii loo soo diray ee la qabtay,waa kuwii dagaalka GAADMADA ahaa soo qaaday.....waad wada aragtaan inay durba ku dhaqaaqeen DAGAAL iyo KUFSI kuwii soo diray...

SUBXAANALLAAH, NINKA QOREY WAXAN MIYUUSAN MUSLIM AHEYN.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

If you are going to make things up at least try to make up something closer to the truth that was the funniest LIE i ever read.They call themwselves Journalists by insulting an entire tribe.Say what you might but i never saw any website that raised the issue of SAMSAM Duale that actually tried to paint the entire tribes of Somaliland by Name as being those that have a culture of raping little girls.On the contrary the praised the Human rights groups in Hargeisa and the people of Hargesia for doing their best to oppose this.They made sure to differentiate between the few individuals that were responsible for the hineous acts and the majority of the people of Somaliland who are descent God fearing Muslims who themselves are against this kind of Shameful acts.The Puntland administration made the same point in it's press conferences and so did all the pro Puntland websites.To be honest I am glad to see the true difference between Puntland and Somaliland finally coming out!

Do you proofread your words, saaxib? :confused:

You should. :D

The last line in that post of yours seems to have been a bit too heavy for that little house of cards that preceded it. BANG! WALLOP! WHOOSH! All the good and reasonable points you made at the start are rendered pointless and strongly smell of nothing but fake lip service all of a sudden.

Rahima   

what the! That means people who supported the Somali liberation movements such as SSDF, SNM are gaalo-collaborators?

The RRA whom freed their people from the evil Aidid are gaalo-collaborators?

What are you on about?

Do you even know who I was referring to? I think not, hence it would be best brother that you make sure before you comment.

Nationalist brother, not everyone is going to buy into a one sided debate- all Somalis, not just PLs excel in that. Such stories, or similar stories I’m sure happen all the time.

you must be sharp! concluding all this without proof all by yourself?

Magician perhaps?

Where are you from? If from Somalia, then surely you must know that the stories of inhumanity and hypocrisy are many, Samsam is another.

You are allowed to reply to me, but don't make me reply back.

Why thank-you sir smile.gif *curtsey*. Are you for real? :rolleyes:

With you Nationalist, replying to you will only ensue anger. I don’t want anyone being angry at me during Ramadan-especially for something as silly as words on a screen. I'm afraid that you will try and curse me or something icon_razz.gif .

Mercy? Allah knows whether or not I have mercy for my sister, move it on its probably the lowest form of a cheap shot.

Bottom line is this folks, what happened is a tragedy. Yes, report it, protest about it, make duca, but let’s not use the tragedy of this girl as a political tool-which so far it has been in this forum.

Have a nice day boys, and don’t let a few words ruffle your feathers. I'm sure all has fallen on deaf ears, pick yourselves up and continue with the one-sided debates smile.gif .

Macsalaama.

Xudeedi   

Samsam is from Qardho but her uncle is from Dhahar. She is from Qardho. Get that right man. Don't confuse her clan with the clan of Qardho. Besides we are not opposed to any views except that is against ours.