Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Afhayeenka al-Shabaab

WARYA!!! :mad: ma aniga oo ah Sayid baad jajuus igu yeedhaysaa? ma adigaa? - haddii aad tahay - fadlan ii soodir magacaago saddexan, qabiilkaaga, dhalashadaad wadanka ku gootit iyo ciwaankaaga.

Mahadsanid icon_razz.gif

Which of the avenues?

Rosemead

Beatrice

Walrond

Or around the back at Lonsdale Avenue

Disclaimer:

just in case the houses at those avenues are raided - it wasn't me - blame juje and cheap phome calls from Somalia :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Disclaimer:

just in case the houses at those avenues are raided - it wasn't me - blame juje and cheap phome calls from Somalia
:D

Looooooooooooooooooooool...........!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Dhubad.   

loooool@Sayid. If he does that my people will hunt him down in Mogadishu.......I have some powerful people in Xamar :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

loooool@Sayid. If he does that my people will hunt him down in Mogadishu.......I have some powerful people in Xamar
:D

dream on..!

BUKURR   

Hey yo Maadeey, you still here, maaan your missing out, I just saw the little fellas mugging an old blind guy.

Yel3anhom la3nan ya rab.

Kashafa   

^^Kul khara yaa zindeeq. Lacnada Ebbe waxay ku sugnaatay xoolaha noocaga oo kale oo Deen'ta Islaam'ka ka xoob-seebtay.

The "little fellas" have achieved feats of historical porportions. Arrayed against them were the massed forces of Ethiopia, AU, EU, USA, UK, OIC(Organisation of Islamic Countries), Arab league, and Scholar-$4$-Dollars(Salman Cowdah, Caamey, Bashiir Salad, Nur Barud). And guess what, yaa thaleel: They won and are still winning, giving the aforementioned groups plenty o'heartburn and indigestion. Their names and victorious exploits will be enshrined in the textbooks of history for every schoolboy and schoolgirl to study ilaa yowmil Qiyaamah.

What about you and your qashin-kind, yaa mukhanath ? What have you achieved in this abject failure you call a life ? Growing fat from eating kabsa ? Bending over for anybody that pays you a few pieces of silver ? Pathetic. But very typical of xoolo oo lagu soo koriyay jaahil'nimo iyo dhulinimo.

You know what Sayyid Maxamed used to do to your qashin-kind ? Tie their arms & legs together and throw them in the ocean. Alive.

Mull on that, yaa mukhanath. For such is the fate of xoolo-traitors.(even those who sport big beards).

Jacpher   

^Damn. Calm down kid. The guy just wrote some words on a computer screen, not steal your boyfriend.

I just don't get how you could play the holier-than-thou and resort to such filthy language. For the love of all that's holy, stop insulting and cursing people in the name of Ilaah.

Kashafa   

^^ Jimcaale, ninyow magaca maxaa uu badashay ? Are you tryna 'move on' from your Ethiopia is our better choice comment ? Best way to do that is to retract it openly, not change your name.

Towbada way furantahay 24/7, abti. Take advantage of it while you still can.

Jacpher   

^Tafkiri boys ma isu habar wadeen LOL.

You didn't need to dig up old archives like old grave sites in Moqdisho. You just had to ask. Any sane individual knows Ethiopia is a better choice than a takfiri suicidal maniacs like you two. The only thing ayyada afka duuban do is kill, kill and kill some more. Exactly why killing never stops though scapegoating Ethiopia is no longer valid.

Since you're digging up old archives, remember your cumar-bin-khataab [aka Indhacade] of your group. Is he still your second khalifa or what :D:D What happened to him?

NGONGE   

^^ Yara mashqool ban aha but I'll take you up on that deal of yours. I still can't think of anyone who knows me that knows anyone supporting your lot.

Cala kuli xaal, Al Shabab waxaad ku raacday wan ogaa, waana macqool. Waxan fahmi waayay, Kashafa iyo af xumidiisa waxa kugo khasbay in aad kaa aamusto. War ninka la tali, idinka isku hog wada jiifa.

Welcome back Kash-kash, I see you're still as profane and angry as ever. You know, when young men are as wild and unruly as you are, the usual advice is to get them married as soon as possible. Xabbad yar ba loo guuriya ha ku ciil baxan. Adigu se, taada guur dhaaftay. Orodo Somalia tag oo dhowr Ugandise ku ciil bax ya tacbaan.

P.S.

Axmaq ordaya bad tahay and you'll probably misunderstand me now. Rasaas ban ka hadlaya warya, rasaas... ragga ha kufsan. :D

Maaddeey   

^lool, khasab ma aha in dadka i yaqaanna oo dhan wax kasta iga og yihiin.

Tan Kashafa is a 'dilemma' haddaan rog-rogay inaan ka aamuso -at least- (Halkan) ayaa ii soo baxday.

Inaad i fahantay sow maaha sababta aan 'deal'ka u wada geleyno? smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ So 'strong arm tactics' maaha? Koob shaah ayaad ii qaadi therefore forcing me to keep my mouth shut. 'Af wax cunay xishoo' and all that. Xagga sharciga oon ino hubso inoo shaaho laaluush noqonayo iyo in kale. Anigu wan aqabalay. :D