Sign in to follow this  
milk

The right men for the job Abdulah Yusef president

milk   

what u want from me i am just speaking the turth and who said A/Y is a war/lord i thought he was a war hero but who care what u say

Who ever does not want a/y is very tribalistic

milk   

somalia would not be Somalia with out a/y than why not have him as our leader brother stop looking at the man clan and start looking at what he can do for Somalia and it's people.

some say he is a killer help your people from other is not a killer brother and sisters standing up for somalia is not a crime but is being a really leader and not a fake leader like so many of our leader

ps:this man stood up for somalia and i will stand up for him that just the way it goes but most of u do not know that because u do not want to know it but love all the lies that is so fake to bad

I would think they were told, but they never took it as dark.

I guess we have to remind them constantly so they might one day realise just that.

this man stood up for Somalia

looooooooooooooooooool

milk

III tell you that some of the ppl in her, is either from the same clan as CY, or related to him some how, Includin Me.So dont you start sayin, that ppl dislike this dude because of his Clan.

milk   

brother it's ok u did not need to say that for one u may be lieing because anyone could say that they are his clan or u are one of jama ali jama's people and if u are jama Ali Jama's people than on one care what u really think because we all know what Abdulah yusef did to jama Ali jama the same goes out to all the other just like your self brother

ps: even thought this man is hated from all sides he still stands and i respect him for it really shows how smart the man really is.

milk   

brother's and sister's stop comparing A/Y to the war-lord because they do not go in to the same box he is a greater man and leader then all. He is a leader of the peacfull repulic of puntland that is still part of somalia.

some people in somalia are homeless from safety so the go runing to Abdulah Yusef for safety so he gives it to them this men is holding somalia togather belive it or not.

ps: Do u know why puntland was build puntland was build to bring somalia back again and that's why puntland headed the peac talk's in kenya and is the number one suporter for the last 2 year puntland has or should we say A/Y have nerver left the peac talk beacuse he want's to see Somalia have peac againa and that's why i say to not copare this men to others