Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Business as usual.....

The cabinet ministers of the autonomous region of the Federal Republic of Somalia, The Puntland State met today, for their usual weekly (every thursday) meetings to discuss important issues to be dealt with: Today, they have looked at the overall security situation in the state, which is said to be 100%. They also endorsed a new law confirming the newly established 'Puntland Academy for 'Dhaqanka iyo Hiddaha' ee Puntland' {Puntland Culture and Traditions Academy}!

Here are some Pictures of the cabinet meeting:

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

President Cade, bless him! He's working so hard.

1.jpg

Taliban   

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

I hope the best for them.....Live in peace and prosperity. and brotherly with state of Somaliland. good neighbour.

Com'on, what's with twisting the reality? The secular leaders of those two regions can't stand each other, it was only months ago during the skirmish at Adhi Cadeeye and the threats of war that ensued. It's today brotherly and good neighbour because of the threat of Islamists, but once the threat is taken out of the picture, the old enmity and skirmishes return.

Of course they are brothers, and you have no right to deny that. They know their number one enemy whom kicked them out from their homes for pennies mogadishu. and after their homelands brother must be united against enemy. USC/ICU. forget Deen and Sovernity call it is not real.

RedSea   

^My enemy is not another Muslim or Somali,however a Somali becomes my enemy when he drags my real enemy to kill me,then he(my x-brother) is my enemy.

Mr. Red Sea you have changed a lot in these days. Souther Somalia isn't and hasn't been stable place for some time. I guess every State on this planet was found by another State. France found Egland, USA, etc. if you think Somalia can come into being without assistance then we will be waiting forever. A/Y was not the first one who requested assistance around the world. How come A/Y call is treating now. This is not about Ethiopia (Enemy) this about domination, they don't want anyone else to rule Somalia except the sameone who destroyed at first place.

Kashafa   

My enemy is not another Muslim or Somali,however a Somali becomes my enemy when he drags my real enemy to kill me,then he(my x-brother) is my enemy.

Well said. Any entity that sides with the invading Ethos will be dealt with accordingly. Cade Muse wants to play ball with the Ethos while they march on Moga, Galkacyo, and Baidoa ? Dig yourself a grave right next to Adeer Abdullahi, Adeer Geedi, and Adeer Barre Hiraale.

Just ask Sayyid-ka what he did to those Somalis who signed peace treaties with the colonial occupiers. You ain't seen nuttin yet, Etho appeaser.

Let me straight the facts for you there are no army that will march across Somalia because the army that Security Counsil approve are about 8ooo men. They are very small in number to cover a large area, but can effectively support, and protect the administrative base of TFG.

Dead enders just like those blown themselves up in Baidoa Entry are are coming to attack those come to help us. This is not knew thing I am expecting all dead peater to line up along Awey Abdikasim, and march toward Baidoa.

What made you think that way mystic? You know there's no holding of post, without one of these: _38156655_sdn_bashir3.jpg, white turbans!!

So techinically speaking without a 'white-turban' to be seen, there can't be any talk of Sudan, because what makes Sudan unique is their beautiful white uniform dresses and turbans. We in Somalia prefer much more to follow our own mind and dress modestly but not uniformally but different outfits that is! You can only have so many 'white turbans', until you get frustate and can't see white no-more ofcourse!

It must be their suufi-culture, what's wrong with a black turban by the way? Talibans prefer black turbans, it's their favourite style of turban colours!

If it was for me, I would wear a green turban and sometimes a white one too!

See you inshallaah, I've to go shopping for a new 'Turban'!

Kashafa   

Dead enders like those who killed them selves are coming attacking those who come to help us. This is not knew thing I expecting all dead peater to line up along Awey Abdikasim.

Athiga duqa , try and edit your posts so that inaa la fahmi karo. What's a dead peater/ender ?

The Security Council also approved of resolutions #1544, #4533, 1676 as well as resolution #toothless aging institution. Basically put: There will be no UN, IGAD, AU army entering Somalia. A/Y is all alone with the Etho's.

RedSea   

^if you are then love those who have brought peace and security to the real peace loving Somalis who were in dire need of it.

Kamalu Diin,is col.Yey not the first to fire the first anti-government bullet?

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

^if you are then love those who have brought peace and security to the real peace loving Somalis who were in dire need of it.

Kamalu Diin,is col.Yey not the first to fire the first anti-government bullet?

Red Sea you don't know me, and you are mistaken. I am not Yey even Demeeraheenana Meel ma wada daaqaan. I am for Federalist, and sescionists idiology. I am only supporting Landers, and TFG because of my stand ----- The Idea of Somaliweyn is colabsed--- did not you remember when you supported that idea. when did you changed now.