Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Ethiopians being settled in Somalia

Peacenow   

By incremental approach and as the country burns, the Ethiopians in their thousands are settling in Somalia. With enough present, they will annex the country to Ethiopia, that is their plan for thousands of years. The TFG is working towards this process, hand in glove.

Information from the reliable Media Monitors service. Here is the link.

http://usa.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/41853

The TFG puppets in here, with their boring copy and pasting, offer no solution to the Ethiopian question. In fact they ignore, because their goal is to see their clan leader elected president.

Som@li   

there are reports ethiopian soldiers buying land in Mogadusho,ther are expected boom of propery in the country, if you cant agree to live in your country peacefully, ofcourse others will be tempted to take!

Peacenow   

Interesting information. Dabshid. Ironically, that is how the Jewish first entered the middle east. By cleverly buying land under the noses of the ever foolish Arabs. I dont think reports of them buying land in Xamar are credible. Who would want to be there. When you can go north.

What is in no doubt is that thousands have settled here, mainly in the north. Puntland especially. If you go to the port city of Bossasso, you will wonder if you are in Ethiopia or in Somalia.

Now, I don't mind foreigners in the land. Once there is authority and accountability, and security. National instutions are build and so on. A government! Hell, more of them can come, if they want. Millions, if they want too. But at the moment, when the country is in shreds. Any foreigners settling in should be forcibly removed and sent back.

NGONGE   

If this were true then it should be a reason for celebration. Finally the land will have occupiers that may accord it the respect it deserves. Everyday, I grow more and more convinced that most Somalis are illiterate, stubborn, blinkered savages. Ask again, son: are you proud to be Somali?

Khayr   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

If this were true then it should be a reason for celebration. Finally the land will have occupiers that may accord it the respect it deserves. Everyday, I grow more and more convinced that most Somalis are illiterate, stubborn, blinkered savages. Ask again, son: are you proud to be Somali?

Tom, what are you on? :rolleyes:

Please bring faraax back. :cool:

Xabasho tabar ay Soomaaliya ku qabsado oo dheer ayaa iska yar, tabar ay ku noolaadana xoogeeda iska dhaaf.

Remember Xabashada [both Tigrey and Amxaar, for convenience sake] number less than Soomaalida, siiba the ruling Tigrey regime whose population is even less than Soomaalida degan Soomaali Galbeed.

Marka awood ay ku degaan ma hayaan dhul Soomaaliyeed, haddee wax dagayaana Soomaali Galbeed ayee degi lahayeen, inkastoo Oromadda dejiyeen Diridhaba iyo Xarar.

Som@li   

^Hammiga Ethiopianka miyaad ilowsantahay, yaakugu yiri kala saar saar Ethiopianka, The ruling Tigrey does not need to move out of Ethiopia, Oromadda tayada yar weeye waxa la rabo in la soo raro,Soomaali galbeed waa saxaro, waxa la rabo waaa meello lagu noolaan karo, iyo xeeb wax lagala soo dego.

There are plans of joint Ethio-Puntland project to build one the biggest port in the horn some wher close to Garacad, then goods could easily be moved to Ethiopia.

And I now if you go to cities like Bossaso, Hargaisa, You cant be believe the number of Ethiopians, and how they easily adopted and learned the language, and of course there are a lot of inter-marrieges. These are all part of the plan of ultimately Ethiopia taking over the country.

For the last 20 years, when the populations of Somalis didnt change, the neighbor country was multiplaying.

Ethiapia DID not come to get rid off the ICU, they came to feed their people.

SOMALI-W2.gif

Fabregas   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

If this were true then it should be a reason for celebration. Finally the land will have occupiers that may accord it the respect it deserves.

Then you can move in with the "occupiers". Am sure they have some "butler" vacancies going!
icon_razz.gif

Everyday, I grow more and more convinced that most Somalis are illiterate, stubborn, blinkered savages. Ask again, son: are you proud to be Somali?

Wh Whether or not he is "proud" is irrelevant, because it doesn't prevent him from making a moral judgement. If you hated your family, would allow your next door neighbour to come and take al their rooms and drive them out?Am sure many black people in America weren't proud to be to "negros".

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by peacenow:

What is in no doubt is that thousands have settled here, mainly in the north. Puntland especially. If you go to the port city of Bossasso, you will wonder if you are in Ethiopia or in Somalia

Peacenow, it is interesting to look back at a comment made in early December of 2006 by former speaker Sharif Hassan Sheikh Adan. This is what he told Reuters back then:

"Estimates by experts say there are around 15,000 (Ethiopian) troops now in Somalia," Adan told Reuters in an interview.

"
They are not just sending a fighting force but the families of these fighters as well
... If war takes place now, it will be the responsibility of Ethiopia and its prime minister."

Remember this was when there were only a small contingent of Ethiopian soldiers in Baidoa. Now that they have been able to move their forces to several parts of the country, i wouldn't be suprised if some of these soldiers choose to settle in Somalia. This could either come through the personal choice of individual soldiers or it could be a directive from the Ethiopian authorities. Given some of the issues already raised in this thread, i would think the latter explanation is more plausible.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Tom, what are you on? :rolleyes:

Please bring faraax back. :cool:

No. I prefer Tom. Faarax is a backward, conspiracy-ridden fool.

When one is confronted with almost an entire nation of what can only be described as children one can’t help but agree with the notion of Ethiopian occupation. Everyday, my dear brother, the posters in here display and prove why Somalia cannot rule itself.

But let me get serious for a minute. The topic that we have here is nothing but tittle-tattle. The evidence being used is all about a few thousand Ethiopians living in Somalia, a port deal being agreed, and the words of the former speaker of parliament. NONE of that evidence would stand up to any kind of serious scrutiny!

At any rate, lets distort reality a little and pretend that this evidence is indeed something worth believing. In that case, and by simple logic one can also argue that Somalia is trying to occupy Ethiopia. There are hundreds of thousands of Somalis living in Ethiopia! Or better still, you and your ilk are attempting to occupy the West (there are thousands of you living wherever you live). Simple migration is no evidence of anything.

You see Khyer, though you usually can’t comprehend, you actually can READ. There is a world of opportunity and knowledge open to you because of that simple fact. The same applies to every last person that uses this website. Yet, have you been reading the contributions of the simpletons on here? Emotions are natural and seeing our situation one can understand why people get worked up from time to time. However, here, it is all the time! What is the difference between the author of this topic and some illiterate camel herder in the heart of Somalia? I’d actually prefer the camel herder, for he does not know what he says and is only going by the sensationalist news given to him. And even if such a person does not believe that news (for instinct is never to be discounted) he, unfortunately, lacks the proper avenues and sources of information to double-check on such news. You and the rest of the proud simpletons here DO.

Now, if you do have access to all news sources and can compare, contrast, deduce and work out the truth from the lies, why are you all still here and STILL posting this worthless twaddle? Is it a genetic defect? Is it something to do with the circles you move in? Are you easily influenced or are we just a backward nation of flaccid rumourmongers with not a nucleus of an original idea between us?

Don’t at all get me wrong here. Sensationalising the news is an accepted and widely practised political tool. The idea, usually, is to put a spin on the news; not turn it on its damn head! No average person would mind a bit of spin (as long as they realise what it is and the motives for it). In fact, most would welcome it; simply for the entertainment value it brings. This, of course, does not apply to us. We are Somali we are backward and thick! We cry about Zamzam, that other lady that was supposed to have been raped in the south and the six alleged criminals beheaded in Saudi Arabia, etc.

So, why spread these outrageous claims of terrorists living in Somalia, Ethiopians trying to usurp the nation or that Puntlanders (now that they’re on the ascendancy) are vying for southern blood? What is the obsession with these outright lies and why are they (and similar stories) the main topics for discussion? This is below gutter politics and usually does not deserve a reply from any person that even bothers to use a quarter of his god-given intellect. Yet, the topics still come and the replies are always at the ready. Now, if this half-witted attitude and readiness to help spreading rumours was limited to this site then I would not have been duly worried or irritated. Wretchedly, this is not the case. This is a Somali disease. It’s a defect that, should it remain, will never ever allow us to either have peace or prosper (go on, try to squeeze in your tiresome moral relativism theories in here).

The collective mind-set of a people tells you what these folks are naturally like. Here, on this website, the majority of the posters (with no due respect to anyone) come across as simple, duplicitous and ignorant. There are the occasional discussions that are (or at least try to be) objective. There are a handful of people that also seem to be sensible enough to start or take part in discussions intelligently. But on the whole, the majority are either mentally lazy or (as I strongly suspect) intellectually wanting. And, this is not limited to only this site. It’s something that can be found on almost all Somali sites. It’s a problem that the entire nation suffers from. A nation where the mob well and truly rule (even in cyberspace)! A nation where the president promises to bomb his own citizens, where the citizens drag dead bodies around the streets and where (contrived) sides brag and preen at the misfortunes of the other side.

So, are you going to label me as a Tom again, you pointless Somali?

Fabregas   

Saxib, you didn't need to bother yourself. I doubt many people on this forum believe that "thousands" of Ethiopians are being settled in Somalia. Most are people are just scrambling to post stories that reflect their view point. Isn't that what the media is about these days?

NGONGE   

^^^ It is. But the media only caters for people’s tastes. If the general appetite prefers rumour mongering and twaddle then that’s all we’ll get. As I said already, there is nothing wrong with sensationalist news as a political tool. But it should be something that will help you to reach your eventual objective. This will not.

By the way, never underestimate what effect such news have on the national mind. People might not be taking it seriously now (and it’s a trivial topic after all) but in times of stress and confusion the most wild of rumours are ready to be believed.

For rumours and twisting of the news we already have Duke (he’s a delightful novelty) we really don’t need every last person on this site to play the same game. If we were not retards before this drivel is going to make us so.

Dear NGONGE, I always thought you were the cheapest integratoinist of all in this forum, now I ask your forgiveness, for I know now that there are more folks here who are the cheapest of the cheap!

Cafwan, yaa Ngonge. I was wrong; you were only cheap when it comes to westernism! ehehehe, i like you, saaxiib!