Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

tafsir

Muriidi   

sura alnisa' v34

in asbab nuzul there is a hadith of the prophet pbuh where a man hit his newlywed wife...she wanted revenge but these verses came down.slapping him back would be too easy and doesn't solve the problem or prevent future domestic violence.

v34 sura alnisa' is about "fitra" ,it is how men are ,how God made them.how women are ? women like to read between the lines...using logic,even excluding mainstream/ordinary logic etc.

everything has already been said ,done and taken care of.we need to recognize and realize.

Muriidi   

discipline:

as in engineering the "intellectual" sciences must also meet up to the challenges of the times.

contemporary thoughts :

hell came to earth!

...in the form of lot pbuh his people.

they(hell) weren't so intersting for muslim minds...they were just queer road robbers...or som'n...

God saved lot pbuh and his family,except for his woman...she was one of those who reside...not desire...

not heaven....hell is being expesed...for the infidels!

then there was jesus, God's messenger and his word cast among us....

it's all over...

the rules of language no longer apply...thus no logic known to us will work!

only quran...it's miracle:no matter who reads the book...it works.

just the bible...it's miracle: can be translated into any language..still good.

and thank God He is the way He is.

Muriidi   

aliens from the planet mercury landed...

while we were wondering how they survived the heat on their planet they suddenly went back home and left behind something....the basic material of which everything is made!

they explained how noah pbuh made "space" and lot pbuh made "time" and that space and time are two entities that have nothing to do with eachother other than that they were both made by God.they also explained how dhawaaq became waaq after God sent abraham pbuh.

everything is relative...a circle can have 400 degrees...1+1=11, 2+2=22 ?

maybe the earth is flat,what about the other planets ? maybe they're flat too...it's an optical illusion ...the planets are flat!

the basic material theory is already being implemented in chemistry and medicine:

if x is a substance that causes chemical processes in your body to slow down.

5% of substance x makes a medicine called antidepressant

10% of same substance x makes anti anxiety medicine

20% of substance x makes sleeping pills

30% of x makes morphium

50% of substance x is paracetamol..which means how it works cannot be explained by science...a higher percentage of substance x makes no sense.

our bodies are learning...like the people before us learned :pyramids and hierarchies are wrong,cubes and practicality are cool...it is imprinted in us.. now we are learning from the machines that surround us many things...the coming genrations will not need tv's to be entertained anymore (matter,energy,space and time)

...they have learned...i wouldn't call it mutation ,no.. just learning.

in which direction will things develop ?

a. nanotechnology & microbiology(optimiz ing the

use of space and matter )

b. a world without machines,we have learned our

lesson (the horrible scene of people gathered

in internet cafe's is gone ,replaced by thikr

episodes in mosques)

Muriidi   

in sura albaqara ,ayah 60 قد علم كل اناس مشربهم

i believe it was meant that each people knew where to seek knowledge.

for example you could learn how to fish.

but the people back then said we don't want to fish ourselves..we want ready cooked/fried fish with garlic and salad ..and lentil soup on the even.

when in 1973 sinai was freed ,it was enough for us muslims...albaqara (60)

no need to reach the golan hights(ready cooked fish) or the west-bank(lentil soup even),if so would be yahud,and we learned nothing from our ancestors

my sincere question to brother nur or abu dyab for example:

i understand why we can't ask for "lentil soup" or west-bank...

but the golan heights! ready cooked fish...how is that a lower cause than catching your own fish ?

اتستبدلون الذي هو ادنى بالذي هو خير albaqara (61)

Muriidi   

from surat al-kahf :

94. They said: "O Zul-qarnain! the Gog and Magog (People) do great mischief on earth: shall we then render thee tribute in order that thou mightest erect a barrier between us and them?

95. He said: "(The power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than tribute)...

*it means "rukuuc" and saying -glory to my great Lord- ....that is the meaning of "(The power) in which my Lord has established me" *

..(continues verse 95.)...Help me therefore with strength (and labour)... *the imam said "sami'a Allahu liman h'amidahu" (meaning : may Allah listen to whomever praiseth him) *

... praise Allah ,help the imam with strength and labor: read surat al-rum (sura30)

الروم

Muriidi   

before we continue

for those of us whose memory isn't damaged ...

remember the times of hunger and distress ..

the times of emptiness ..

if we don't want to create new problems or lose what we already have ..

praise Allah ,help the imam with strength and labor..

and praise Allah .. our Lord ,praise be to thee .

La paix et la prière sur le Prophète ..

.. so what if your plane is 2 hours late .. i remember the days .. well you know that speech .

Muriidi   

maxaa akhbaar ah ?

wouldn't you have loved to turn on the news everyday and it starts with thanks to God and that everything is ok .. and that whatever really has happened .. ,is God's "sunna" and can not be changed in anyway ..

or that's how i understood it ..

bismillah :

praised be Allah Father of the heavens and the earth , making of angels winged messengers ...

فاطر