Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

He is very, very bad. His stomach is inflated 10 centimetres - Yeey

Juje   

Qof walba wu dhimana, si kasta aan uu necabnahey walaga ficaan yahey in aan geeridisa ku faraxno ama sadalino.

Kool_Kat   

A friend of mine once said to me "I am gonna make sure I have a lot of people who hate me, dadka lanecebyaha way soo taagan yihiin uun, they don't seem to die"...So Adeerkey seems inuusan dhimanoynin to some, but dhimashada Allaa haya...Waxaa laga yaabaa inaan kuligeen kawada hor dhimano, uu another 10, 15yrs sii heesto... :D

LONG LIVE CABDULLAHI YUUSUF!!! Haduu dhintana, dambigiisa allaha dhaafo, Janadana ka waraabi...Same to all of us out there too... smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by The Zack:

^lol@adeerkay. No offense but you don't have the best uncle. Sorry!

Maxaa kugubaya adi...Whether he is the best or not, mid adi kuu taala ma'aha...Mise deeeeeeep down inside you would've wanted adeer isagoo kale ah...SORRY to dissapoint you, but there is only one CABDULLAHI YUSUF, and he ain't your uncle...SOODHI...

The Zack   

I would be ashamed if I call a traitor, a criminal and someone who is responsible of the deaths of more than 6,000 somalis an uncle.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

SORRY to dissapoint you, but there is only one CABDULLAHI YUSUF, and he ain't your uncle...SOODHI...

Alhamdulilah! ain't that right Zack. :D