Sign in to follow this  
me

SNM militia's murder civilians in Laas Caanood

ElPunto   

Originally posted by -:

Somaliland ain't holier than anyone else.It is silly to say it is not within us to kill or rape. Human nature dedicates otherwise.

Don't burst the bubble heedhe :D

Emperor   

They had to resort to killing and kidnapping the local innocent people imposing their secession ideals forcefully to reer SOOL, will see the outcome of this inhumane strategy...in one way or another SL militia will have to pay the price...

The clan war is underway and the worest is yet to come and SL will take the major responsibility for starting this war. You think Col. Dayr's capture will be easily forgetten by the locals?

Gediid   

^^^This reminds me of that age old Somali joke of kii reer xamarka ahaa ee marki xaaskissu ku dhahtey Aweys tuug aa guriga soo galey kolba siduu ulahaa car ha soo dhaafo markii uu qolka ugu soo galey ku dhahey xaaskiisa dhib ma jirto beri le suuqa ka soo gadaa wax kasta u xado....

Theres no war and I sincerely doubt if there will be war.The only war mongering going on now is in qurbe and a few high on western welfare checks who are pushing for it.I even heard of a guy who cashed his food stamps to pay for a few bullets but ultimately dadka wadanka ku nool know and understand that war is not a viable option.They are fed up.

A.J.   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^ Think about it, marka dagaalka lagaga adkaado kuwa Puntland ayaa waxa dhacda two things:

1. Puntland administration accuses of ICU and Alshabaab being behind it

2. Puntland supporting website all of a sudden report rapes, theft, killings of civilians and etc.

Somaliland was in the region for a long time. And all this time, people came to recognise Somaliland as a very professional (in Somali terms) army which keeps its distance from civilian affairs and in most cases engages in mediating and peace making efforts.

Again, Mr. "Me", 'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit'. I know you are very desperate as of recently. Xaalkaagu waa "Wixii aad ku ciil bixi kartaaba waa kuu cawo iyo ayaan".
;)

Splendidly put,

we would never heard such allegations if the local people hadnt been victorious.

A.J.   

Originally posted by Emperor:

They had to resort to killing and kidnapping the local innocent people imposing their secession ideals forcefully to reer SOOL, will see the outcome of this inhumane strategy...in one way or another SL militia will have to pay the price...

Why dont you make them pay the price instead of talking continously on the cyberweb.