Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland Parliment supports UN decision..

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

quote:Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Your interest seems to revolve around the ICU, Arabs and Islam/Muslim in the politics forum.

I agree with the exception that I leave religious issues to scholars, Immams, teachers and leaders. I only bring up something that has been studied and conclusions reached. Example the Jihad call by Hassan Tahir on Negash is bogus and contrary to Islam. Hasan Tahir himself is nothing, but an imposter.

But on this thread I only asked a question. The question in case you missed it was:

How would a Somali in Mugadishu who has seen the eritreans and OLF manning positions deny his fellow Somali in Gedo from setting up a government the way he wants it and also getting help from whomever he accepts?
The Eritreans are in Xamer? They came all the way from Eritrea, mind you that Eritrea is North of Ethiopia and Northwest of Djibouti, the main point is they don't border Somali and they sure in hell are no where near Xamer.

Besides the reputation between the two groups are very crucial, one is a puppet while the other one isn’t, one is fundamentally founded in Somali while the other in neighboring countries.

TFG only has the support of their fellow tribesmen for the most part and tribalistic individuals who are die-hard- Qabilist.

So just who are these so called Eritreans? And which route did they use to come to Xamer. Second do remember that the coast of Somalia for some part is guarded by American Ships.

^^^You seem to deny everything, even if your eyes come across it. Eritrea is involved, it has sent troops to prop up the Clan Court millitia.

The UN monitoring group has also pointed the finger at Asmara. Aferwarki was the only President in the world, angered by the removal of the arms embargo.

Eritrea has its reasons, and the actions of its regimes and its many wars indicate it is more than capable of taking such action.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The Clan Courts have warlords with in it, such as IndaCade, Cirfo and others.

Their millitia are led by the same comanders which served all the warlords of Mogadishu.

Warlord IndaCade has linked his group to ALQAEDA. His vailed statement was broadcasted around the world, so there is the smoking gun.

Their image and posture is taken from what they see on Al-Jazeera and so on, with the AK47 with the holly Quran in one hand and cries of Jihad to any and everyone.

Well one thing is for sure and that is the warlords don’t lead the ICU, the same way they do the TFG. The mother and father of all warlords had become our president.

The warlords in Mogadishu were given the chance to repent, some choice not to do so while others took the chance that was given to them. Those that refuse the offer could be found in Baidio

IndaCade, has no reason to link his group with AQ other than to try and confuse few people.

And I guess the propaganda the TFG uses isn’t taken from the West, where they plant their own crime scenes and label others terrorists?

^^^You seem to deny everything, even if your eyes come across it. Eritrea is involved, it has sent troops to prop up the Clan Court millitia.

The UN monitoring group has also pointed the finger at Asmara. Aferwarki was the only President in the world, angered by the removal of the arms embargo.

Eritrea has its reasons, and the actions of its regimes and its many wars indicate it is more than capable of taking such action.

The UN stated many things, not to forget that they are cheering for the inadequate warlord-government. And Ethiopia has no reason whatsoever or interest? You must have forgotten all the actions committed by Zenawi's regime.

You truly believe that they are just merely there to help the poor Somali nation? Eritrea is nothing compared to Ethiopia when it come to heinous atrocities and mischievous conducts.

^^^Well you are departing from all reason as is the case with many who oppose the TFG for basic clan reasons.

One, what are the likes of Xasan dahir, Abdiqasin and Galaal to be titles with respect to their actions in the lower Shabbele this past decade? Criminals, thugs, come to mind because warlord is a good term to even name these groups.

Selective memory aside, when the warlords where at the hight of their power. The courts lived with them, supported them and in union with them even opposed any governmnet, that would address, basic rights, property and bring equility to the average citizen .

What you have is the final excuse, they failed with politics, i.e Nairobi conference 4.5. formula back fired. So now its the faith..No doubt they will fail with this.

^^^Well you are departing from all reason as is the case with many who oppose the TFG for basic clan reasons.

One, what are the likes of Xasan dahir, Abdiqasin and Galaal to be titles with respect to their actions in the lower Shabbele this past decade? Criminals, thugs, come to mind because warlord is a good term to even name these groups.

Selective memory aside, when the warlords where at the hight of their power. The courts lived with them, supported them and in union with them even opposed any governmnet, that would address,
basic rights, property and bring equility to the average citizen

What you have is the final excuse, they failed with politics, i.e Nairobi conference 4.5. formula back fired. So now its the faith..No doubt they will fail with this.

You are contradicting yourself duke, first you call Dahir and Addiqasin a bunch of criminals, while excusing A/Y from the list. Fine it really it is irrelevant at this point. Second, if you are talking about Abdiqassim Salad Hassan, wasn’t he the former president? If so why would he oppose any government? The ICU has brought all those things you have listed, the average citizen is quite happy today, and I know that will be a fact you will choice to deny.

I don’t see the TFG as a tribal group, Gedi is a living proof. Thou I do see them as a gang of cave-dwelling criminals who are traitorous in every aspect.

While you my friend, wouldn’t support the TFG if A/Y wasn’t the president.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

Lol Jimcaale how many times ayaad ku qorowday USC/ICU chasing the remnants of Siyad Bare. aadna ku heestay ninkii dhof ku yimid baa geeridu dhibaysaa soo xasuu wagaad dagaalka afweyne kula jirtay.

Sxb. Unless you’re mistaking me for someone else, my question is valid. Waligey maad iga maqashay Siyaad Barre and USC in the same post, let alone in the same sentence? Or the heesta you speak of? Eritereya, Al-Qaacida iyo USC-da aad meel walba la taagan tahay miyaad u maleysay inaan ayidsanahay? Ask my position on the issue before you assume things out of a thin air. Gaaladu markaan oo kale waxay yiraahdaan, looks are deceiving. Ponder on that macalinka.

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

I agree with the exception that I leave religious issues to scholars, Immams, teachers and leaders.
I only bring up something that has been studied and conclusions reached. Example the Jihad call by Hassan Tahir on Negash is bogus and contrary to Islam. Hasan Tahir himself is nothing, but an imposter.

But on this thread I only asked a question. The question in case you missed it was:

How would a Somali in Mugadishu who has seen the eritreans and OLF manning positions deny his fellow Somali in Gedo from setting up a government the way he wants it and also getting help from whomever he accepts?

Study by who? Can you furnish the results of the study if you don’t mind? Your question is a rhetorical one and based solely on assumption that someone saw something in Xamar. If all we do is assumptions, let’s assume that Gedo doesn’t want to host foreign troops from hostile neighboring country.

Jimcaale iyo aqiyaarta kale, dadkaan Soomaalida Amxaarada iska dhigay, [inay Soomaali yihiin ayaan aaminsanahay aniga, maxaa yeelay sawirgacmeedka Amiin Caamir nin aqrisanaayo iyo shabakooyinka Soomaalida waxee daabaceen, qof Amxaar/Tigreey ma igula eko] in lala doodo ma istaahilaan.

Hada ka bacdina, hadeeba Amxaaro/Tigreey dhab yihiin Afsoomaali ku qor qoraalada muhiimka ah, meesha haku wareeraan markaas.

Laakiin ayaandaro mise waaba ayaan, dadka ugu qabiilkooda jecel, the clan narcissistics, inta ku jiro, coincidence or not, Afsoomaali ma yaqaanaan, kuwii wax yarna aqaano, waa jacburis. Waligaa taas ma u fiirsatay? Iyagoo qurba ku koray ayee qabyaalad saas ugu dambeeyaan.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Study by who? Can you furnish the results of the study if you don’t mind? [/QB]

I think if I mentioned to you the debate in the ethiopian parliament should suffice. It was public information and available to all interested.

The debate was extended by a week, because some political parties wanted to make sure for themselves that not only there is nothing against Islam, but that there is nothing deviant in it.

Governing party (EPRDF), the allied party SPDP, the opposition party (EDUP) leaders all confirmed that they seeked advice from religious leaders both from inside Ethiopia and outside and are convinced that the Jihad call from ICU is illegitimate/illegal.

The reason is that the ICU declaration for Jihad obligates moslems to automatically follow the call. This is obvious already.

What is an ethiopian moslem supposed to do? Since this is not an emergency he has to answer the following questions in the affirmative:

1. Was the declaration legal/legitimate

2. Was the process of validation followed

3. Was the procedure followed

None of the three fundamental questions has affirmative answer.

I don't think you expect me to provide links for the validation process or the legitmacy of Jihad call or the procedure on how to call a Jihad.

You can also agree with me that the ICU was not on a 24 hr emergency when they declared Jihad. Actually the last one Hassan Tahir was consulting with Egyptian Intelligence chief.

Since Somalis and Ethiopians are the ones immediately affected by the Jihad call, they are the ones who from individual, to communities to regions...that have to investigate and satisfy themselves of the decisions they take.

Remember the issue is not that the imposters in Mugadishu should not fight against anyone, but the imposters should not abuse and misuse the religion. They can fight to their hearts content for land, for property, for money or vengence in Hassan Tahirs case, but do not abuse and give a bad name and image to the religion. Thats the whole point.

The voting in the ethiopian parliament was:

out of those opposed 9/10 were christians and their opposition was political and some as stated religious (do not allow any war period).

more than 9/10 moslem members of parliament are in the government side parties. From the numbers almost all must have voted for the resolution to pass by more than 300 of the approximately 420 that were present during the vote.

I hope that clarifies the ICU Jihad call and why the response from Somalis and Ethiopians is as it is.

Mystic with all due respect, the TFG came about through a long Somali process, the Clan Courts came about due to nothing more than a clan takeover of Mogadishu and areas nearby that was going on for 16 years.

Duke this what I liked about you keep up good work. Meercats what took seventeen year to get it right, it stil in same mess somalis could not be tricked again. something is smelling ouch.