Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

awaited hospital opened in Cayn capital Buhoodle

I've been always talking about this ,,,, This kind of development haven't started yet ,, it is just the beginning.

Go on Somaliland .........

Goonle "You use every occassion possible to talk about Somaliland. I topic here is a hospital in Buhodle, Cayn, which is not part of Puntland. Go to Buhodle and talk about them being part of Puntland and i hope you can leave without gaining weight due to the amount of lead that will be implanted where the moon dont shine. Again youre a naive kid. Look out for Darwishland."

I know Somaliland has nothing to do with it, oddly enough you do too but you might want to tell that your Sland friends here that thats the case. You speak of a nonexistent "darwiishland" in a place thats occupied and I am neive? as for the bullets, childish but we all know the traitors are the ones who get bullets in where the Sun don't shine.

AJ:

"

you are joke mate, even the article you post talks about reer buhoodleh and maamulka somaliland working together and yet you assume that implies puntland has anything to do with"

The article talks the fact that Somaliland had nothing to do with it. Can you read? no Aj, you really are the joke "mate".

"Like goonle said, you wouldnt walk out alive of buhoodleh if you talk that tribe that you constantly regurgitate on these pages there."

what tribe is that, the one that lives there. out curiosity , why would they shoot me for talking about them all the time?

"thinker": "second when did President Cade Muse went to Lascaanod recently. Did he come yesterday lool, i think that guy has his own problems back in Puntland and if he dose not fix it he be the one running out of Puntland back to good old Canada lool." this just makes me lough, when was the last time your president was there? when he ran out never to be seen again? "Thinker" seems you not doing much thinking lately.

Jamster   

Goonle (change the name; you are an insult to JS family) has been speaking of nothing but trash. If you have an issue to Puntland Admin then deal with it.