Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Mellez Zenawi Xalku wuxuu ku jiraa in la bedelo Cabdulahi Yusuf.

Originally posted by Mujahid: Red Sea:

quote:

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

W
adaagaha axmaarkii jariyo, gaalka
W
ehel moode

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

I don't want to be doc ka yeedh. Laakin Xiin is right when he says DQ has no regard for suugaanta for the simple fact that he doesn't understand his own quotes. The irony in this is that he supports the Ethiopia presense and here in this gabay whether he quoted or cut and paste it, asaga uun baa is bah dilay halkan.

Awalba qaran diid somaali diid ah baad ahayd-- tiina wax waa ku keeni weeday. Marka hada waxaad isku badalshay inaad doc kayeer noqoto oo aad rag aadan la tartami karin dhexdooda aad ka qaraabato. Marka Red Sea, adigu hadal kuuma furna oo somaalinimadaadii ayaad horay u diiday. Qaran diidnimadiina wax waad ku keeni la'dahay.

Marka ninyahow aniga iyo caano boore A&T dhexdeena kuma qaadee, isaga dhexbax!

Republlic Of California

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

^ Red, didn't you notice the boy has actually hanged himself by his own hands. All the lines describe people of his charachter and belief. He just felt he has to post a poem, whatever,- so that some think he is actually grown up!

Saaxiib, gabaygaan Sayidkeeni ayaa waa hore tiriyey welina waxaad moodaa gabaykii inuu weli idin ku socdo oo aadana weli is badalin, gumaysina kujirtid.

Midkaan dockayeerka ah(Red Sea), isna waxaan leeyahay dakadahaaga barbara ayaa hubka caano booryaal ey Xabashidu ku gumaadayso ayaa ka soo dago. Marka awalba, caano booreyaal waxay ahaayeen qalbi laawayaal aan kala garaneyn nacabkooda iyo saxiibkooda(how sad!)

Marka dockayeeroo(Red Sea), haduu caano boore munaafiqnimadaada kugu garan waayey; anaa ku garanayee-- dhexdeena ka bax kuma qaadee!

Republic Of California

Originally posted by Mujahid: Red Sea:

I would like to suggest in aad gabay aad isku baxdaan.

Gabaygu aniga iyo caano boore fir baanu uleenahayee, adigu dockayeeroo maxaa kaaga shan iyo toban ah? :D

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

[QB] hubka caano booryaal ey Xabashidu ku gumaadayso ayaa ka soo dago. Marka awalba, caano booreyaal waxay ahaayeen qalbi laawayaal

Look,man, qabiil dhan duur xul haku caayin. just talk about one person. All your hate and insulting message against one clan is uncalled for. Not that I am from the aggrevied clan, but that it is not right and should not be passed with a shrug. Stop this nonesense, and call me whatever you want.

This is a matter of principle. Nothing to do with Kaftan. Ha caayin qabiil dhan! How many times should I tell you? Just because no one cares to saddle your prejuidces and hate, doesn't mean you can do it with impunity. Jooji!

^^^ :D:D Ala rag aan karti laheen muxuu kiska iska waaley? Marna uu leeyahay waa li aflagaadeeyey, marna busto intuu soo huwado yuu wuxuu rabo sheegaa. Markii lagu biyo keenana, calaacal iyo cabasho buu meesha la fariistaa; iyo qabiil baa lacaayey ayuu sabab ka dhigtaa.

Anigu qof aan qabiil ku caayey majiro-- oraahdana hadba sidaad u dhigto ayaa kaaga soo jawaabaa. Marka hadaad jawaabteydii kugu cuslaatay oo aad qaadi weyday, dee walaal meeshan labadeena nama wada qaadee iskaga rawax!

This sorta reminds me of the Justin Timberlake song entitled, "CRY ME A RIVER!"

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

let me remind you that it was you, not me, who said the following statements. Who do you think you are fooling?

- Sayid Mohamed was born in Nugaal, and hence is not Caanaboodhe, and hence is not...

- Hubaka lagu guumaysto Caanaboorayaasha waxaa laga soo dajiyaa Berbera,and Caanaboodhayaasha has no mind etc, and hence caanaboorayaasha are...

Does anyone need to take lessons on Syllogism to decipher your primitive prejudices and insults?

Evermore annoying is your disingenous and doughty expanations. Hadalka kolba si baa loo dhigaa ku lahaa. Who EXACTLY do you think you are talking to?

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

let me remind you that it was you, not me, who said the following statements. Who do you think you are fooling?

- Sayid Mohamed was born in Nugaal, and hence is not Caanaboodhe, and hence is not...

- Hubaka lagu guumaysto Caanaboorayaasha waxaa laga soo dajiyaa Berbera,and Caanaboodhayaasha has no mind etc, and hence caanaboorayaasha are...

Does anyone need to take lessons on Syllogism to decipher your primitive prejudices and insults?

Evermore annoying is your disingenous and doughty expanations. Hadalka kolba si baa loo dhigaa ku lahaa. Who EXACTLY do you thinking you are talking to?

I would like to respectfully disagree...

You said...

Sayid Mohamed was born in Nugaal, and hence is not Caanaboodhe, and hence is not...

And all I ever said was that...Sayid maxamad never imbibed powdered milk like some of us, but was raised on camel milk...so stop lying!

Somaalidu waxay tirahdaa, " farta iyo meeshii bukto ayaa is og"...marka anigu garan maayo meeshaad ka gubaneysid ina-adeer, ee saa rabtid u fasiro. Laakin aniga waxaan ku leeyahay hadaad karti aad dad kula doodo aada laheyn waxba qabiil ha kusoo xoqxoqoninee danahaaga ka raaco!

Republic Of California

Nephissa   

It is futile to try to "cure" DQ of his caano-boore obsession. Yarka wuu bukaa Allaha caafiyo, but A&T isn't lying. DQ started off being pretty insulting, dadkii oo dhan buu afka wada marshay. When A&T called him on it and protested his hateful words, he was told to "shut his pie hole." When Xiin criticized his grasp of A&T's Mule verse and the Somali literature in general, DQ copied & pasted [not knowing it would back fire on him] one of Sayid Max'd's gems about "traitors" :D . When brother RedSea uu ku qarxiyay, he was told to "shut his doc-ka-yeer pie hole" aswell. Meesha kumuusan joogsane, he emptied his head to come up with two verses oo gabay ku sheeg ah suu A&T ula baratamo, and suggested the mules [the man himself: DQ] make out with me [which I thought was more odd than anything.] When A&T once again told him to lay off the insults and his prejudices against the people of Somali Galbeed, he was called every name under the sun; a sheep, calaacal badne, karti laawe, la gumayste.

Waxaa ka daran DQ oo haddana inkiraayo inuu wax caayay, ma indhool buu na mooday? I wouldn't have bothered saying anything here, but I'd hate to see A&T look like a liar. Let's just let it go shall we, A&T? Be the better person you've always been and bow out of this one. He's not worthy of your time.

ps. And I am sure if someone on here says something he doesn't like - he will come after them the ignorant way he came after me and still is coming after me, via PM. :rolleyes:

RedSea   

Tolka that was by far the biggest out of touch statement. Sorry to lower your credentials. :D

DQ,

Waxaad tahay Af dheer, itaal baranbaro. Runti you wouldn't get away with these nonsense in live chit chat. But you have the protection of the cyber space. Iska nac nac lee. smile.gif