Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Somaliland president leaves kenya and arrives in Tanzania

SOO MAAL   

getmap.aspx?key=08784D7BE1153D041F2F

oog, you seriously need to learn the geography of sool region and Somalia, Laascaanood is the heart of Sool region

oog is located in the west end of Sool region, just a few kilometers from caynabo not Laascaanood

Laascaanood and oog are on two different districts of Sool region, meaning they are far from each other

The relation between Laascaanood and oog/caynabo, is same with the relation between burco and buuhoodle

Caynaba?

Are you trying to be funny? No one can set foot in Caynaba without the approval of its Mayor, let alone occupy it.

No one can set foot in Laascaanood and Buuhoodle without an apporoval of their mayors

What stops me from going against the "Lascanood people" if I may ask? I happen to have my own agenda just like they have their own.

Your agenda only applies your oog and caynaba

It seems that or friend soo maal thinks that Sool is only lived by the "people of Lascanood". I might have to give you a lesson on the composition of the people of Sool some time in the future.

Well, my friend you think that Togdheer is lived by the “people of burcoâ€, I think I will teach a lesson on the geography and composition of the people of Sool, Toghdheer and Somalia when you ready

Your people of Lascanood are no where to be seen in sizable numbers outwith the Lascanood area. Your claims of being the Sool Sanaag and Cayn people are hidious.

Your people of burco are no where to be seen out of burco area. Your claims of being oag, sool, or toghdeer people is unfounded

sxb, somali people and whole world knows the position of the majority of population of north central Somalia (sool sanag and cayn), so give me a break because I don’t want to argue about the facts on the ground, and stop your nonsense

Its funny man, how can Buhoodle be Cayn when there is already Caynaba!

Its does make no sense, How can northwest be Somaliland when there is already Somalia? how can there be frenchland when there is France? how there be Canadian land when there is Canada? how can there be Indianland where is India?

After 16 years, the world is against a clan-state

Boohoodle is the capital of Cayn region, a new region in Somalia just like Somaliland and puntland

Cayn region includes (former buuhoodle district of toghdeer and former caynabo district of sool)

Qudhac

here we go again, sxb you dont have to regurtitate what you have been told to keep you entertain, there is no garaad for sool and sanaag, and lascanood is the capital of sool and nowhere else, isnt funny you are accusing somaliland of being tribal entity yet everything you argue for (sool sanaad and cayn)is based on tribal entity. and for your information young man ceerigabo is the capital of sanag

maybe that’s your case, its you who repeating all the time what you have been told to keep yourself entertain like broken record, soomaalidu waxey dhahaan “Nin waliba waxa uu yahay ayuu ku moodaa.â€

You shouldn’t be concerned about if there is Garaad of north-central Somalia (SSC), just be concerned about your suldaan

To tell the reality, Hergeysa is the capital of woqooyigalbeed and no where else,

I am not accusing Somaliland a clan-faction based in hergeysa ( formerly known as SNM) of being tribal entity, the whole world knows that snm – a clan militia unitarily declared Somaliland

All I am saying is North central Somalia region is 100% for United Somalia,

I am citizen of United Somalia a nation-state for all somali people, and qudhac you are claiming being a citizen of utopia clan-state Somaliland for british subjects

sxb waxaa xaqiiq ah, qabiil qaran ma noqdo