Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

ONLF Suspect Detained For Recent Grenade Attack On Police In Bossaso

Cowke   

ThankfulSP. My friend I don't what is going on from what i heard farole say in his speech at al-huda mosque in garowe I personally supported it. Especially when he said that he will lock up and detain all people who are percieved as security threats. Lakin when I heard he will deport them to that is when He got me lost. Does he mean if he finds trouble-makers from different countries like french reporters and deport them? or does he mean he will deport onlf people back to ethiopia.

Anyways If he detains all trouble-makers inside puntland and prosecutes them within puntland, I don't see a problem with that. However if he starts sending the persecuted to places of persecutions that is now breaking international bills of human rights that are well accepted by international bodies in the world and he needs to be condemned. He can't be claiming Puntland is moving into a democracy, yet not accept well defined international protocols. You just can't get it both ways.

Anyways I am just waiting for further clarifications of his positions