Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Open Letter.....

Originally posted by Zaylici:

1- Salman Rushdie - Dickhead.

2- A trashy woman who looks like a mildly rehabilitated crack-whore

3- Muslims as 'goat******s'.

The Quraan says: wala yajrimanakum shanaanu qowmin calaa tacdiluu, icdiluu huwa aqrabu li taqwaa

Rough transilation

Do not be forced by animosities you have for a commuity to abonden justice; do justice, that is very close to peity

The language you used lacks civility; this forum has edited some of your work. So, moderate your tone and attack opponents with some reservation. Do not comfirm the thesis of your opponent: you are dominated by irrational emotions and dogmatic assertion coupled with fanaticim.

Gaalka dil, gartiisan sii

Don't misuse the maahmaah! Plus, I presume what you call civility is near passiveness to your rightful obligations upon you as a muslim. I would say, you lack any damiir if the story at hand doesn't bother, if any, your deep ingrained iimaan!

:mad:

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Stupit Question, indeed! You lost any trust in a muslim

First, NO question is stupidh question. Maybe you're the type that would've told the Wright Brothers they were being silly asking if flying machine able to transport people can be built? Right? Second, I don't trust ANY claim by ANY person, muslim or otherwise, without first being convinced of its veracity either by sound expostulation or hard data.

why do you need reliable statistics when you have a muslim testifying the facts before you?

For the same reason I don't believe the testimonies of Alien abductees.

Zaylici   

Alle-ubaahane, you support use of vulger language in public; what Islam allows you to use whore, dick, even in non Muslim societies such words are not allowed to be used in public; where is your diin, or you change the Islamic values as it suits you; in other words, you insult others if you do not like them, yet you do not allow your children, or even relatives to use such language in public; what a change of standard. Hypocracy in its ideal form.