Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

AMISOM heroes or villains?

amisom-sw13.jpg

At the end of the day many of you can say what you like. The fact is to many somalis AMISOM are heroes

that sacrifice their lives and are far away from their loved ones to ensure that our government and president is protected from terrorist al-shabaab and giving our country a fighting chance to get up on its feet.

We don't have a strong army nor a secret intelligence serive to capture or kill these shabaab terrorist, all we have is our AMISOM friends.

Amisom are heroes who risk their own lives for own county, not theirs, lets appreciate what they are doing for us

^ no, it is you, you either say something good my friend or get the hell outta here! it is sad to read you call them heroes when you know every time these merceneries got hit by alshababs near by hills or jungles they instead send countless missiles and rockets out to civilian populated areas that happened to be far from AMISOM and certainly have nothing to do with al-shababs activities.

and of course they are villains indeed.....

Every one in somalia knows who's behind the killngs of prominent somali leaders from Mogadishu to Kismayoo.

Who refuses to stop the day in and day out genocide of the somali people, specially in Mogadishu

The ones that murdered a 13 year old somali girl by stoning her to death after being raped by an al-shabaab member.

Tell me are AMISOM also in Hiiraan, galgaduug iyo Kismayoo where al-shabaab are killing somalis everyday for nothing.

Open your eye's guys and lets know who the real enemy are, that is al-sshabaab terrorist

Originally posted by Allamagan:

^ no, it is you, you either say something good my friend or get the hell outta here! it is sad to read you call them
heroes
when you know every time these merceneries got hit by alshababs near by hills or jungles they instead send countless missiles and rockets out to civilian populated areas that happened to be far from AMISOM and certainly have nothing to do with al-shababs activities.

and of course they are villains indeed.....

PLEASE! We'd be here till tomorrow if I were to enumerate all the times when Shabaab lobbed mortars at the "enemies of God", and those mortars landed on houses and on Bakara market instead.

Compare the number of AMISOM soldiers killed by Shabaab, with the number of Somali civilians killed by Shabaab (thru suicide bombing, aforementioned lobbing of mortars) and you will most likely throw up.

Shabaab was useful when Ethiopia was there, now they have outlived their usefulness and it is time for them to either accept amnesty or be killed.

Also, you seem to be very out of touch with what's actually happening.

"Getting hit near hills and jungles?"

Haven't you heard of the suicide bombings? Haven't you heard Xamar is swarming with Shabaab fighters? Haven't you heard that AMISOM is confined to Villa Somalia and streets near K4 junction? So how could the peacekeepers get hit near jungles?

You make no sense.

Also, AMISOM sends "countless missiles and rockets out to civillian populated areas that certainly have nothing to do with al-shabaabs activities". FYI, Bakara market has EVERYTHING to do with Shabaab activities, and if you don't know that why talk? The AMISOM shellings have been condemned by Shariif (picture Yey condemning Ethiopian shellings, hah!) and they have been FAR LESS frequent than Shabaab shellings, which you would know if you were: a)there b)following the news.

I'm confused, maybe you're being sarcastic and I missed it?

:D @ Hereos how pathetic.

abti hadii la dhimanayo dhareerka waa la iska duwaa.

so these mercanaries are your heros eh ? I have ceased to be surprised at the level of dulinimo some people will sink to.