Sign in to follow this  
A New Born

What is Morgan´s new ROLE?

Now that Morgan´s BIG boss is elected president what will Morgan´s NEW role be?

1: vice president .

2: Mayor of Kismayo.

3: leader of the disarmament of Mogadishu malitia

what do you think?

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I would send him to jahanam but not only him ,there is few others too I would like to include :mad:

Seeing him after the defeat in his last attempt to attack Kismayo... the guy would sure SMOKE in Jahanama too b4 he holds his first press confrence :D .

Jumatatu   

^^^^Looooool^^^^

I really do think he will play an influential role in this government, considering also that he has already been given the parliament seat vacated by the President.

Never the less it entirely depends on the new President and the approach he makes, remember the moves he make would increase the credibility of his government or could even do vice-versa.

Lets wait and see.

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

^^^^Looooool^^^^

I really do think he will play an influential role in this government, considering also that he has already been given the parliament seat vacated by the President.

^^^ lo0000000000000000000ol ^^^

I wouldent´t loose my chin in surprise if he gets a ministerial portofolio , say Defence misnter.

After all he´s got to HOLD some position no matter WHAT the somali ppl and JVA think :D

Tahliil   

Different opinions, different pple, different approach one single goal..anger, hope, revenge, trust, and blind support....The Return of The Exodus. how about?

A guard: options too many: security guard, jail guard, coast guard, telephone guard (secretary with full benefits of course), or "BODY GUARD".