Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Geedi's new mundul

Lacagta kista yar caalamka laga soo tuugsado, in the name of downtrodden and prolongingly victimized, tyrannized Soomaali people daaro ayaa lagu dhisanoyaa.

One such daarad is Geedi's. The Junior Stooge recently bought an expensive villa in Neyroobi.

You and I, however, know lacagta lagu gatay meeshee ka timid, oo meesha loo wadayna la marsiin -- from international community to destitute, disease-ridden and war-weary Soomaali people, instead pocketed by opportunists ku qaraabanaayo magaca Soomaali.

nrbi6.jpg

Geedi infront of his new daarad.

nrb2.jpg

Nice picnic park inside the villa, meeting with his extended cousins.

nrbi1.jpg

A cousin of his, appointed as danjiraha Keenya Soomaaliya u fadhiyo, at Geedi's home.

nrbi3.jpg

Another cousin, Jeelle.

nrbir01.jpg

Another no-need-to-be-named cousin of his at his villa.

Oh, the post was not about the extended cousins, though; it is about stench of masuqmaasuqnimada heerkee gaartay.

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:
The Junior Stooge recently bought an expensive villa in Neyroobi

I guess the days of earning a meager salary from his veterinary practice are well and truly over. Geedi knows his days are numbered. Seems smarter than Yey in that respect. Someone should suggest to Geedi that he is going to need some security to go with that Villa and not only while he is in power.

Well, at least kan Riyaale, ninka aad difoose u tahay, ka dhistay Qaahiro aa ka weyn, oo Geedi wixiisa xishood noqoneysaa.
:D

I expected that one too ,,,,,,,,,, :D:D

BiLaaL   

nrbi1.jpg

A cousin of his, appointed as danjiraha Keenya Soomaaliya u fadhiyo, at Geedi's home.

Building Villas' for oneself is somewhat understandable, given the kind of men we are dealing with. What i find difficult to take is why they find the need to appoint their cousins to such important posts. Do these 'cousins' have any qualifications for the assiged posts? Doesn't Geedi fear the embarrassment that will follow from any mishaps arising from his counsin's inability to do the job. Besides, if my intention was to enrich a certain cousin of mine, why don't i simply give him the money. Why make the poor guy sit in an office from 9-5 and sweat about every word he utters. Or is it simply about the position and not about enriching onself?

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:
The Junior Stooge recently bought an expensive villa in Neyroobi

I guess the days of earning a meager salary from his veterinary practice are well and truly over. Geedi knows his days are numbered. Seems smarter than Yey in that respect. Someone should suggest to Geedi that he is going to need some security to go with that Villa and not only while he is in power.
^Yey waxaas maku saqajaamo. You will never see a house owned by Yey. He doesn't even own a house in Puntland. Waxaa igu maqaala ah guriga uu ka daganaa Boosaaso inuu kiro ahaa(Dabcan Duke baa iga xog ogaalsan).

So Yey does all other things but doesn't accumulate wealth...I salute him for that.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

And what else did you expect ???

Exactly. Did he become a Ethio stooge for charity? Did he sell his soul to the devil for fist full of muufo? Would you've risked having the local Afghan veterans up in arms for peanuts? C'mon now get real MMA! :D

Hunguri   

loool@ Jacaylbro. This is what the TFG does. Jacaylbro, I will give you a clip...

(1) Abdillaahi Yusuf (bussy with the Clan posts)

(2)Ali Mohamad Geedi (bussy with the cash)

(3)Abdi Rizak Jurila ( bussy with Geedi )

bambo   

Billal sxb

Before you make comment about danjiraha Keenya Ali americo , YOu should not jump to the conclusion that danjiraha Ali amrico is not qualified and etc sxb.

Danjiraha Ali Americo is more then qualified he Finnished his studies in America and Canada ,

Prior to becoming a Ambassador his job was coordinator of Somali affairs in Kenya. He was also in active in somali politics since 1991 , He worked as secretary to Ali Mahadi .

Tahliil   

Of course bro...how did we miss such a long CV of public services...?? our bad...the guy is qualified because he was a very important secretary of Ali Aydiid-is-still-Alive Mahdi MOhamed's Yaqshiid government...

Please don't do that...its pure and simple matter of Qabiil...there is a nepotism factor in here...in everything Somali these days..Everyone is doing it so just drop the lame justifications.

I once listened to Jeelle on BBC, I think that's his name, and I felt horror for days and days cause of the mismatch (the position they gave him and his 7yr old brain...)

MMA

Is accusing Yey of nepotism? Geedi of clannishness?

Weren't you on calacaal 101 when you were accusing abdullahi yusuf of clan nepotism?

Are you going to accuse Farah liqanyo and Ambassador Ducaale to the UN of being from the same sub clan and holding the ambassadorships to the AU and UN respectively?

Are you going to accuse everybody accept your arlaadi folk?

Som@li   

The story on Geede's Villa in Nairobi, was on one of the the UAE newspapers the other day, al Itihad, He spent over $3 Million, and it belonged to John Garang of Sudan.