Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Morgan's occupied town Hoosingaw and his tactical leader Col. Garamgaram captured.

Xarago   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

HornAfrique is a good man. I just hate to see him go through this clan hype between dad walaal ah. Stop the dira diraale business girl. Ya are playing with lives of innocent civilians na'mean.

He can be you long lost grand father for all I care but am just pointing out you are contradictory...cause tonite it downed on you that the 'saviour' of Kismayo is on the run again suddenly Horn is a goodman. Let me rekindle your memory with one of your numerous aggresive posts :

stop lying with this propaganda that Kisamyo has seen the light when Huuraale and his Walaalaha Galgaduud captured it. There is daily killings, rape and robbery in Kismayo and it is all coming from the Huuraale militia against innocent civilians na'mean.

Mise waxada waxa weye 'afki hogayo ba'ai yidhi towba yidhina wakan'

eh eh eh... :D:D

Rokko   

^^ Xarago *****

Sista, in this forum ... nomads always have heated exchanges but we don't keep Mindiyo in our pockets to murder the last person we debated with. I have never had anything against Horn and I won't have anything against him na'mean. We disagree on issues but at the end of the day, he is just another nomad I respect na'mean. This is all a game na'mean. This is a game sis. don't let political talk on the forum get to ya na'mean. lol

Calm down sista. Get out of this morgan/hiiraale stuff. Riyaale is burning your house as we speak. Mind your own business as Landers say to us. ;)

[ September 17, 2004, 03:36 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Rokko   

Maleeshiyada Jeneraal Moorgan oo 30km dib loo riixay saakay dagaal ka dhacay agagaarka tuulada Xaliimo Caddey ee gobolka Jubbada Hoose. Ruunkinet 16/09/04

Wararka ka imaanaya magaalada Kismaayo ee gobolka Jubbada Hoose ayaa ku waramaya in dagaal culus uu ka dhacay agagaarka tuulada Xaliimo Caddey oo 100km u jirta magaalada Kismaayo.

Dagaalkan ayaa dhex maraya maleeshiyada kala taageersan Jeneral Moorgan iyo isbahaysiga dooxada Jubba oo ay ka taliyaan Col. Barre Hiiraale iyo Seeraar.

Dagaalkan oo weli soconaya ayaa lagu warramayaa in 30km dib loo riixay maleeshiyada Jeneraal Moorgan ayadoo khasaaro weyn ay soo gaartay labada dhinac dagaalka saakay dhacay oo weli soconaya.

Meyd iyo dhaawac badan ayaa la sheegay in la keenay magaalada Kismaayo kadib dagaalkii saakay dhacay kuwaasoo u badnaa dhinaca Isbahaysiga dooxada Jubba ayadoo aan la ogeyn khasaaraha dhabta ah ee soo gaaray maleeshiyada Moorgan.

Dhinaca kale, maleeshiya aad u hubeysan oo taageersan Seeraar ayaa la sheegay in ay ka soo bexeen magaalada Muqdisho, Afgooye iyo Marka si ay gacan uga geystaan dagaalka isbahaysigu kula jiro maleeshiyada Jeneraal Moorgan.

Warka ayaa intaasi ku daraya in lagu gubay gawaarida tiknikada loo yaqaan oo ay leeyihiin labada dhinac ee ku dagaalamaya dhulkan ay doonayaan in ay kala wareeraan oo ay ka taliyaan ayadoo dadka degaanka ay isha ka fiirsanayaa dhacdooyinka dagaalka.

C. Cali, Ruunkinet, London

http://www.ruunkinet.com

Gabbal   

So he sacraficed hismself a General when he could have sent scouts?

I have to say Smith, i stand corrected on two points.

First my abti is a colonel and second he is alive! smile.gif

Wuxuu kormeerayay agagaarga Morgan iyo maleeshiyadiisa ay fadhiyeen.

He has been released by Mobb Deep's kinsmen. ;)

Rokko   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

He has been released by Mobb Deep's kinsmen.
;)

Good to hear that. If he was in the hands of the "golaha samatabixinta", he would be in Aakhiro na'maen. ;)

Rahima   

I don't read gendonet shit, it makes people dumber!

And i suppose allpuntland makes people smarter right?

May ALL Somalis settle peacefully in Kismayo and the greater Jubba Valley

And all across the Horn, aamiin.

Salaan...

Two equally fanatical warlords obsessed to control deegaano they can't even pronounce its names correctly.

Look clearly at this map, do they have any business in those degmooyin?

kismaayo1.jpg

I circled over the towns and villages that have interesting names, plus Kismaayo.

Shinbiraale

Qalaanqaley

Karsay Kuusa

Caanoole

Plus the two villages where the war is supposedly taking place:

Xaliimo Cadeey

Buulo Xaaji

As I said before, and I will reiterate again:

Barre Hiiraale, Moorgan, Indha-Cadde, Seeraar--dhamaantiin and your xulufo, baliis, baliis leave alone Reer Waamo, Reer Dhoobleey, Reer Jubbbooyinka, Reer Shabeelooyinka, especially that wanna-be part-time wadaad, full-time warlord Indha-Cadde. People had enough of you all, those residents cannot tolerate your abhorrible cause of deforestation, suffering, war, jid gooy with miino, isbaaro, rape, drugs planted on farms, etc.

The anguish those residents experienced in the past 14 years is beyond human affliction.

Baliis, baliis--and this is only please so far--go back wherever-and-forth you hailed from, and leave those peace-loving people's affairs alone. They are from all walks of life Soomaali and used to live there side-by-side, clan-by-clan, different-by-different peacefully for centuries before you and your barbaric militias came in the last 14 years with your guns.

Every warlord is shaydhaan in his own way, but you in particular had taken a further step by trying to enslave people you have nothing to do with, save in Islaam and Soomaalinimo.