Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Britons held in Somali clash

Originally posted by Northerner Al Burcaawi:

The UAE Embassy offers alot for Somalis to be honest. I went to the one in Oman and met a few 'dignitries',,,,,,

Really? I am curious. What do they offer to Somalis in the UAE?

N.O.R.F   

Issue passports for family/people who want to visit is the main one. It has had a bad rep lately as Somalis have abused the system.

NGONGE   

Val,

The Somali Embassy in Abu Dhabi has always been the best place in the world to issue counterfeit Somali passports and documents. Want a birth certificate? Go to those boys and watch them conjure up one out of thin air. :D

Buuxo   

im sick of this muslim bashing ,terrorist shit claims. so if they go take them to guantanomo bay what would they charge them with treason ?. what is the world come to ,somalis holding british/US passports are just defending their country and are not at war with US or its access of evils.

bloody-hell nothing happened to those holding UK/US passports when they went and joined their people in the spainish inquisition or the Irish-americans that went to defend their country. this just goes to show the phoney war-on-terror is really war on islam and the time the prophet(saw) told us when the world would gather around muslims , like they would gather around a plate of food... is here.

so there goes my rant for today...sigh

Fabregas   

I remember reading a while back on the guardian about a young israel girl, who had taken her gap year in israel to join the army and fight Hezbollah. The guardian described her as somewhat of a hero. It is also a well known fact that many jews across the world volunteer to join the israeli army. Furthermore falasha xabashi jews who have lived in ethiopia for thousands of years join the israeli occupation army. But muslims are "terrorists".