Sign in to follow this  
-Nomadique-

Leave Somalia or face all-out war, Ethiopia told

Ebyan   

I think the resistance is justified, but that doesn't mean I support it. As for my "Pro-Xabashi" stance, people change. :rolleyes:

Ebyan   

So you either support the "Xabashis" or the "justified resistance"? There isn't anything in between? Whatever. I don't care for Somali politics anymore.

Bye. smile.gif

Ms DD   

Norf

U qalee qofta. Let her do her backtracking hoos hoos. Her conscience is getting to her.

I dont support neither TFG nor ICU----lakiin waxa suaal ah, hadii lagu badalo ciidamada ethopian ciidamada kale ama PEACE-KEEPERS--malaga yaaba in la taageero TFG?

Yaabka-Yaabkiis

roobleh   

Changing your point of view when realities on the ground change is a courageous act. That does not mean you deserted the people you once supported but it means they deserted you and your consciousness wont let you to follow them any longer unless they change.

Ms DD   

Yaabka

Recall how Muqdishu was before it was invaded. Somalis can do it again. Forget about ICU etc, but that episode proved to us that we can handle our own affairs without the intereference from outsiders.