Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Root Cause of the Somali Conflict

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Olol do you ever stop? Sxb, in all honesty, you are one of the main reasons our country is still in turmoil and you are NOT even supposedly Somali!

Could you care to clarify how Olol is the main reason for the turmoil? Quite interesting I think I missed a point where Olol was marked out as a prime Warlord.. :confused: :D :confused: :D

Coloow   

The root cause of the somali conflict, just like other other conflicts is POVERTY. Poverty leads to corruption, nepotism, power struggle, wars and alot more evils.

Juma, mzee, you signature makes me uncomfortable! It has my IP number and the name of my little village in sweden!

How did you do that?

Coloow   

Mzee Juma, ok nimefahamu, but as a shifta I always feel like somebody is watching me (the GSU, Madax korankor, AP, police )

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Olol do you ever stop? Sxb, in all honesty, you are one of the main reasons our country is still in turmoil and you are NOT even supposedly Somali!

Could you care to clarify how
Olol
is the main reason for the turmoil? Quite interesting I think I missed a point where Olol was marked out as a prime Warlord.. :confused:
:D
:confused:
:D
Like I said, he is one of the main reasons, but folks with your ideology are what's stopping us from going forward.

Jumatatu   

Hence we are to believe folks with your mentality are making remarkable strides in developing the Nation, or have done the past? I wonder where the benchmark is here? :confused:

Haddad   

...if there were less of people with your political mentality.

less of people?

Jumatatu   

At least I make a stance and dont shift oftenly like u do, and most of all I dont re-shape my tenets at the face of adversity.

Gabbal   

^^Precisely. On what grounds? I don't conform to a clannist ideology as he would like me to be. Why? It would legitimize his stances.

Juma you are like any other Somali sxb. They have an outer shell as a defense mechanism to hide whatever insecurities they may have.

As for Haddad, sxb you are a form of entertainment all by yourself. :D

Haddad   

...you are a form of entertainment all by yourself.

You could say I am an anomaly.

That's what's commonly reffered to "carab isku dhajis"..you know "carab aa ahay" [Roll Eyes] Just be glad you haven't met one of those confused souls yet.

Are you from the southern parts of Somalia. OK to be more bluntful are you jumatatus kinsmen?

Cawralo   

Originally posted by audacious:

Are you from the southern parts of Somalia. OK to be more bluntful are you jumatatus kinsmen? [/QB]

How audacious! .. :rolleyes: