Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Channel 4 report on Somali clan courts..

Saaxiib Nayruus ninka aad la hadleysid waa jiran yahay runtii, cudur waxaa ku dhacay la yiraahdo 'C/laahi yuusuf mooyee yuusan qof kale soomaaliya wax ka noqonin'

the sad thing is that he is very determined in a dead end way.

^^^Sayid Mohamed A. Xasan has nothing to do with this, he was a warrior of a past age and may Allah bestow his mercy on him.

Today we are talking about a clan court that is trying to act like it is a force of nature, which it is not.

Saxib we have seen many fake dawns and those who rush to war never get far, dont clap for these fools who intend to kill more Somali's and push our country back a few more decades.

Ubahane, are you ok, you seem kind of nervous today?

Chimera   

Sayyid was Somalia's zorro

En Garde they would yell,the somali zorro jumped of his horse and grabbed his sword he looked at his opponents and then accepted the challenge

he first defeated her Majesty African King rifles and the Legionaires before turning his Dervishes on the Abyssinians-Martha Stewart

page 156 In Search of Peace

That was a very nice video. It really warmed my heart to see our people going out of their way to have a normal life. Walaahi jiririco ayaa igu jajabtay markaan arkay dadkaan dhibaata ay ka baxeen.

Ilaahay ha u siyaadiyo nabad, horumar iyo wanaag. Aamiin.

Juje   

I thought you guys will notice but you did not, can someone explain to me why Buuba is wearing a 'Bobby'. Isnt it scandolous to mourn the dead of British Soldiers that has colonised Somalia particularly North-West Region.

N.O.R.F   

^^you mean a 'Poppy'?

Channel 4 news are a very good outlet and have shown us why with the video. I saw HOPE in the video, smiling women, street cleaning etc

Juje   

Originally posted by Northerner:

you mean a 'Poppy'?

Yes indeed, thank you. But why is he wearing it?

The programme did not did not depict nice image of the ICU. On contrary it portrayed a dangerous situation rising in the horizon. It was good of them to say there was peace and tranquility but did u notice the accompanying video which that was the news factor....to picture a country that is being overtaken by what they call Islamic extremist.

^^^ no, for sure that wasn't a good image for them. And why do they (maxaakimta) need to hide their faces, if they really fighting for a noble cause? They did wrap all their faces with cimamad isqariska maxaa keenay waxaas waaye wixi oo tooska ku ifinaayo.

Tan kele that 'poppy' thing, armeey simbaatiyo diyaarin ahayd? or kindayou know awoowayaasheen ayaad idiin soo dagalami jiray ama ku shaqeysan jirteen signal camal, I realy dunno!

me   

This video is scarry, it shows us how far gone the country is. This whole arabization.

I mean the guys are talking in arabic, teh songs are in arabic, the army commands are in arabic, the woman in the class are being tought in arabic.

:( is it Somalia?

waxa ay tahey filim beeeeeeeen ah maxakimta aya lala rabaa iney dalkaa hantiyayn sidi dowlaad lo heli laha marka wa iska dheh kelia

^

me hows the north kacdoon saxiib