Sign in to follow this  
Afro

Muse Suudi I did not get a car, a house and an office from the government

Castro   

^ Mayee waa coon dhaghar qabe ah.

“Qofka marka uu wasiir yahay waxaa la arki jiray in uu tixgelin ku helo xilkiisa, oo la siiyo guri, baabuur & xafiis, intaasna ma hayso, wasiirnimadu waxba ilama maqna, ma waxey iga qaadanayaan gurigeyga & baabuurteydaâ€

Axmaq fowqal axmaq. :rolleyes:

Here is the full interview with Mr. Yalaxow in audio!

He really amazes me everytime he opens his mouth. Doesn't even have respect for the dead people. Although he's funny, I must admitt. Is this the warlord sense of humour?

Anyway the comic/comedian of the year award must go to Mr. Yalaxow! He has no remorse nor feel of shame!

Castro; All the warlords are the same type!

Honest is the only positive feature Yalaxow has!What else would you expect him to say? What worries me though is how hopeless it got for his community to have him and Saajin Dheere as unchallenged leaders! That’s scary wallee!

Castro   

^ Honesty is no virtue for people like them, saaxib. Yes, I see that his being a leader is a scary thing but it's not much of a reflection on his "community". What could they possibly do to oust him?

^^It reflects badly on them. It really does! Even you and I are ashamed of him.

They could do a lot! You see, good Castro, the reason Yalaxow thrives is simply because he has a solid tribal support. The man, we all know, get a logistical support from his kinfolk. He gets a continual supply of young greens to burn up. Alas, there are even, I suspect, educated men and women who assist him in his dealings when abroad. If they know how to do all of these, the apposite could also be true. They could dry up his economic lifeline, and cut off militia supply!

Adeer waa ayyaan darro!

Castro   

Xiinow, many communities have been hijacked by one murderous strong man or the other. And though a small minority may help sustain these criminals by their support, any decent and God fearing human being wouldn't do it. They just don't have the means to change the status quo. Look at us. With all the education and money in the world, we are reduced to what amounts to deer in the headlights. :(

^^Many communities do the same thing but that’s hardly an excuse yaa Castro. Look at how these people suffer! Waa halxiraale! Bal adigu fur!

Edit; for those of us who live in the Qurba land do indeed have their share of the blame, I agree! But we are not nearly—or vast majority of us are not—as guilty as those who directly fueled, and still fueling, this war by supporting men like Yalaxow.

Edit; for those of us who live in the Qurba land do indeed have their share of the blame, I agree! But we are not nearly—or vast majority of us are not—as guilty as those who directly fueled, and still fueling, this war by supporting men like Yalaxow.

Xiin....We are worse in lot of ways. Thanks to our exposure to the world, we know it doesn't have to be this way. We know we could do better, yet we choose to be indifferent to say the least.

As for Sudi.....we should be all ashamed as Somalis. It is simply sad!!!!

Gabbal   

Suudi la yaabi mayo, curadkiisaa magaaladaan nala dagan. You can be sure the apple did not fall far from the truth.

Gabbal   

^What's so wow about it? He is a cabbie, dadka kaloo Soomaaliyeedna wuu ka mid yahay. End of story.