Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Tan meesha iigu sii dheji

Meiji   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

The people oF Beledweyn will celebrate EID free from the tryanny of the Xabashi terrorism and Shariffs Somali bandits. Allahu Akbar!

They will also be free from the extremists and their foreign terrorists. ALLAHU AKBAR!

I support Governor of Hiiraan in his peace initiatives and regional governance path for Hiiraan.

Hiiraan region should be free from the extremists and their foreign terrorists on one side and the foreign created regime and their foreign mercenaries on the other side. The Governor is implementing non-alligment views I had for a very long time.

Alshabab/Xisbi Islam and TFG are two ears of the same donkey, better to be free from both!

Good move by Governor Macow, Insha allah Hiiraan region will build a representative regional administration.

Fabregas   

^^ Sheikh Macow is a man of reasoning and justice. He said no one can deny them( those who you daily insult) to be in the city as they are the sons of Somalia and the region and he reconciled with them. I think he knows better than the emotional people around these pages.

Meiji   

Sh.Macow is doing good job, but the job is not done yet.

Those he said can stay in the city are militia from a clan that settles in Western-Beledweyne. Its all clan dynamics, nothing to do with the extremists cause.

The clan in Western-Beledweyne can have their militia in Western-Beledweyne under the cover ''Alshabab/Xisbi Islam'', and the clan in Eastern-Beledweyne will have their own militia with the cover ''ICU''.

Sh.Macow is in the process of creating a united maamul for Beledweyne, and eventually Hiiraan.

The extremist cause will seize to exist in that region as people will be united.

When his job of uniting Hiiraan is done, and he has finnaly created a sound maamul for the region we can talk about measures against the Ethiopians that have made a habit of violating our boundaries.

Insha allah, the extremist cause and that of the foreign-created regime will seize to exist in Hiiraan region and eventually Somalia.

AMIIN.

Meiji   

^^

He met them and told them that he and Hiiraan admin want nothing to do with both ears of the donkey (XI-Shab vs TFG).

The extremists have entered into an agreement to leave Hiiraan affaires to reer-Hiiraan, and that they are free to rule themselves under Islamic rule.

Macow is doing good job, and I support his non-allignment policy.

Let both camps destroy each other for all we care.

Fabregas   

^^ And you supported Sheikh Shariff when you came to the forum. Then Muqdisho society.And then you supported Ahlul Sunnah even though they colloborated with Ethiopia which you supposedly say you are against. And now you support the ICU in Beledweyn even though you used to call them(ICU) religous pretenders. I wonder what it will be next? confused.com, walahi.

btw- i have no probs with his policy. It is a good model. I only have a problem with people who jump on every bandwagon and play devils advocate all the time. ;)Anywayz, let us not hijack Xiins thread perhaps he will drop some wisdom, bacdul Ramadan............. ...

Meiji   

^^

As usual you start accusing me of things you cannot prove.

First learn the definition of SUPPORT.

I never supported an entity, always opposed the foreign-created regime and the religious warlords.

Yes, in some instances I have WELCOMED the war Ahlu Sunnah were waging against the extremists. And to this day, I welcome their war to contain the extremists and their foreign jihadi's.

Yes, I support the notion of a vibrant civil society in Mogadishu and to this day support it. I have nothing but respect and admiration for the countless men and women in Mogadishu who after every disaster stand on their feet again and try to make a livelihood amids anarchy.

Yes, I welcome Sh.Macows non-alligment policy and his drive to create a united maamul for Hiiraan. A regional administration free from the extremists and the foreign-created regime.

The only confused one are those who can accuse the other camp but close their eyes when their own camp commits crimes. When will you denounce Alshabab for the crimes they commit?

Fabregas   

true. but he is probably much older than me. lol. walakin he is cool and wants the same thing as me( free and Islamic thoroughred Somalia). I hereby call a truce with Meiji and shall return after ramadan to wage spritual cyber warfare against my other enemies. see yall later.

Meiji   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

true. but he is probably much older than me. lol. walakin he is cool and wants the same thing as me( free and Islamic thoroughred Somalia). I hereby call a truce with Meiji and shall return after ramadan to wage spritual cyber warfare against my other enemies. see yall later.

How many times have I dismissed your calls for a truce?

Entering a truce with you is basically accepting the crimes of the extremists and turning a blind eye to their contradictions.

Entering a truce with you is accepting a situation where our beloved country becomes a safe haven for suspect individuals from Yemen, Afganistan and Pakistan.

Entering a truce with you is accepting a situation where the Somali masses find themselves in an authoritarian pseudo-Islamist dictatorship, fearfull for the masked men and their extremist amputations.

Entering a truce with you is basically the same as entering a truce with a die-hard supporter of the foreign-created regime and surrendering my opposition to that foreign entity.

The day I enter a truce with someone who supports either the extremists or the foreign-created regime is the day I have surrendered my principles and compromised my love for Somalia.

Fabregas   

Not only are you annoying. Now I have 2 add being to serious and not taking a joke 2 the list. Walakin, even though you rejected my peace offer, the truce still stands as my noble, thoroughbred cyber principles state that one shouldn't attack weak people, especially if they are already in perpetual manly mourning . Thus: each to his own.