Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Delegation from companies arrive in Puntland

Lake   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Somali thinker" Trade with Ethiopia"? fudge that.

Unless Ethiopia fully recognises and gets its hands out of somali affairs,I should not support such move.

If Ethiopia wants to have diplomatic relations with their neighbors,then they must not be involved with any somali anywhere militarily.

Ethiopia is killing somalis at the moment,we can't have any relations now that would financially aid them and help them kill more somalis,no way buddy.

Somalilanders and Puntlanders are selfish and inhumane individuals.While they are enjoining peace,they could mostly careless and some of them are even aiding the xabashis to kill somalis in southern Somalia.You will not enjoy nor will you succeed.

Somalilanders didn't invite the xabashis too kill them unlike.........I'll stop and not say anything.

^ Don't stop sister, go on. See your ignorance. For if you realized there were young puntlanders (THE WORD YOU DIDN'T WANT TO INCLUDE) fighting on the ICU side. Some of which I know. How many of your jihadi relatives died?

Isn't the Hon Buuba from the brothering clan of your location?

Sick person you are.

Lake   

Lol @ “jihadi”...You’re victime to the brainwashing media matrix. You’re adopting their sayings....

Damn look what Fox News have caused

And i'm a guy

Lake   

I’m a sick person? You’re the one that is saying Americans and the Ethio have just cause to kill your own people… under Anti-Terrorism Banner. I suppose you support bush’s middle east policy as well huh

Who is Hon Buuba?

^ Know its your ********** *********** that is saying the 'Puntlanders' are working in one fashion or the others. Do you know that Somalilands president congradulated Zenawi and that some sources have it that Somaliland was actually fighting in Galkacyo against the ICU?

Your hate for the clan is obvious. You advocate for Islam and yet you put your clans initials as your location.

Buuba is the minister of foreign affairs in the TFG. He is by all acounts a resident of Hargeisa. Does that mean that 'Puntland' is also responsible for the words and actions of Buuba? The TFG is a compromisation of all Somali clans. But ********* wouldn't allow you to see that basic fact.

Ixtiraamka ilaali.

[ January 27, 2007, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

RedSea   

^Taako Man, will you always be a child.You know you have to grow up sometimes.I think the moderators told you to behave the last time.you are still insulting people,is that because you aren't able to defend your point of views from anyone.

As for the TFG,it's big puppet so called goverment,Buubaa or without Buubaa it has done the unthinkable,to drag Xabashi soldiers to kill,rape the somali people.that is what we are shooting for, we could careless if Geedi or Buubaa,Caydiid were its leaders.Their actions is what counts and not their qabiil.

Get that straighten out.

Tone,

I was refering to how Somalilanders and Puntlanders alike have not been condeming(very impressed how fellow landers on SOL have spoken out against it though)and are as business as usual while the innocent people in Southern Somalia have been terrorized by the filthy Xabashis.They should protest at least.

however,Pland can be blamed more,because we can safely say Abdullahi Yusuf hails from that region.But that isn't what I was refering to sis.I was refering how Somaliland is thinking of developing and showing no sign of care,and Pland doing the same also,as this thread hightlights.

It sickens me more than anything.

P.s. please don't lower yourself to the standards of hate filled creatures like Taako.

Thanks for your understanding.

quran.jpg

^ Are you defending ina adeer now? LOOOL. The moderators haven't censored me for a reason, I am following the rules.

LOOOOL at Pland can be blamed more. This is your line of thinking. I will not engage in any form of discussion with people of your magnitude.

^ MMA has a lot of cuqdad. I have pointed out him out on many occasions for his bias ways towards the likes of Shariif Hassan, Madoobe and the RRA bunch. He is clearly a man of spite.

^ And your not from Somaliland but really from Garoowe LOOOOL. Changing HY to High York is a smart move.

We all know what HY stands for you know? Or do you are you lying to me?

As my memory serves you wrote this

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=005835;p=2

LOOK at the flag and what HY really stands for. :D

Happy May 18th icon_razz.gif

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

however,Pland can be blamed more,because we can safely say Abdullahi Yusuf hails from that region.

Interesting...