Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Kismayo again: re-awakening old hostilities?

Paragon   

Yesterday I started a topic regarding increasing tensions between Kismaayo clans and Barre Hiiraale's clan. There is already the talk that there would be a 'fight within the victors'. Clans who are originally from Puntland, beefed up by clans from Waamo region have begun to oppose Barre Hiiraale's formation of an admin for Kismayo. As far as these Puntlander/Waamo clans are concerned, Hiiraale's clan are foreigners and should give back Kismaayo back to its rightful inhabitants. Hiiraale, as a member of the TFG, thinks his creation of an admin for Kismayo is well within his right. However, the clans opposing him indicate that he is rather the Defence Minister of the TFG and not really the Domestic Affairs minister, and so he cannot create a admin for Kismayo filling its position with his fellow clansmen. I am sure the objection is much more bigger than the way I explain it, but I like the simplication of it . I just don't want to upset my friend, Horn smile.gif .

Here are some links;

As reported by LaasQorey.Net, two clans that share a general linage have given a joint press conference rejecting Hiiraale's propositions and presence in Kismaayo.

In an article posted in GedoNet.com, which is known to be pro-Hiiraale, the writer contemplatively asks very serious questions that include 'do you want an infighting between the clans of the general tribe? or should we try mediation'. As concerns the writer, he believes that some (originally) puntlander clans value Kismaayo's rule more than they do about their current national leadership of Somalia. He says if that is what these clans want, C/Y should get out of Villa Somalia and give the chance to another clan. He warns against hostilities and says let us not be hasty.

On the other hand, our tabloid website preferred by some in SOL as a news-source, Idamaale.com, has published an article that hints towards Hiiraale's injustice against the people of Waamo. The article goes on to mention how Hiiraale is denying Waamo people their basic human rights. It concludes with a statement from Waamo people's representative in Ohio, USA. A copy of this information is contained in PuntlandPost.com. Allceeldheer.net gives general information about the tensions and only confirms the reports contained in the topic I posted yesterday, which for reasons I am not aware of, was deleted.

So my people, are we looking at 'fights over the spoils' or real hostilities about who really owns Kismayo?

Paragon   

Maamul uu magacaabay Col.Bare Hiiraale oo ay Beelaha Jubooyinka ku gacan-seydheen

hiiraale_return.jpg Kismaayo:- Maamul kumeel gaar ah oo labo maalmood kahor magaalada Kismaayo uga dhawaaqay Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga ayaa lagu gacan-seydhay.

Maamulkan oo uu Col.Bare Hiiraale sheegay inuu yahay mid kumeel gaadh ah ayaa waxaa kasoo horjeestay inta badan beelaha kala gedisan ee ku dhaqan Jubooyinka.

Arrintan ayaa caqab ku noqotay hawlaha maamulka oo shalay isku dayey inuu hawlgalo.

In badan oo kamid ah Beelaha ayaa ka gaabsaday in ay soo dhaweeyaan maamulkan isla markaana kala hadlaan arrimaha horyaal oo ay ugu horeyso dhinaca sugida amniga.

Diidmadan ayaa ah mid qeyb ka ah diidmo ay shacabku uga soo horjeedaan in ay soo dhaweeyaan in Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga Col.Bare Hiiraale oo horey u maamuli jiray deegaankaasi uu markale gacan ku yeesho hagida iyo maamul u sameynta gobaladaasi.

Oday dhaqameedyada beelaha qaarkood ayaa ku baaqay in la sameeyo maamul rasmi ah oo ka yimaada dhinaca Dowlada Federaalka, isla markaana uu mar walba noqdo mid lagala tashado Beelaha dhulkaasi wada dega.

Hussein Farah

HorseedNet.com

Paragon   

^^ It has gone AWOL. Now one knows her last traces or who has assasinated her or for what reason. One of those mysterious disappearances that occurs in SOL.

Somalis need to understand what coexistence mean. This is really rubbish. Neither of these parties are truly from these areas. They all have been implanted there, granted some earlier than others.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Tukaale:

^^^The earlier ones have more right than laters, don't you think?

Hadii ladiiday in lawada noolaado oo wax laqaybsado xaaladu waxay noqonaysaa ninkii xoogleh ayaa reerka u harayo!

^^^^My point exactly,

Tukaale....Every Somali should have the right to live there. Why should some be more entilted to the city. Planders just wanna the city to themselves, and that ain't gonna fly with everybody.

What baffles me is how can a defense minister name governors and regional positions? Is there something wrong with this picture or me?

Shouldn't this be the duty of the PM? The HEAD OF GOV'T GEEDI?

Originally posted by Taako Man:

What baffles me is how can a defense minister name governors and regional positions? Is there something wrong with this picture or me?

Shouldn't this be the duty of the PM? The HEAD OF GOV'T GEEDI?

Hon.Hiirale is just doing his duties for his clansmen. Kismayu maxay? The entire nation is under occupation & US bombardments

Gabbal   

Paragon,

I thought the propaganda of LaasQorey was already settled? There are tensions but it is not clan motivated and has nothing to do with the allegationsor players of mentioned in LaasQorey. Warka soo hubso.

As for the rest of cyber politicking, the truth on the ground could not be farther. Gedonet is only responding to that cheap cyber politick.

Everything Barre Hiiraale and Cabdirashiid Xiddig are doing towards the declaring of a Jubbaland State are with the blessings of the president and the prime minister. As long as it is understood the temporary hegemony of General Morgan is gone with the wind, the faster the fate of Jubbaland can accepted.

It is my belief that some clan opportunists were expecting more biased support from Abdulahi Yusuf as president.

It is time to move on.

Dhubad Calm down boy, will ya, mussle stretching sometime is tiresome... Xoog or nor Xoog matters less, in this day and age diplomacy and economical development gives power over the others, Keep trying Macjuujin that mussle of yours.

Che, Xagee ka keentay warkaas, Planders love Somalia and the Somali pple, in return you should love them