Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

Salafi v.s Capital Z (superBowl)

(salafi says) Capital Z, Watch out for the eagles this year, Donavan is on a mission!

(capital says) yo Salafi online & da otha eagles fans did y'all watch las weeks game vs da Browns com'n now Garcia ran ova Brian Dawkins like nuttin he supposed to ur big hitter nah man he aint got nuttin on Rodney Harrison

we all kno how far da eagles gonna get da conference finals they shoutld've fired Andy Reid by now this 6-0 start aint nuttin

da pats are 21-0

(salafi) Eagles are soaring High!!!!!!!!!!

Pats loooool useless team, lost to the sh*** Dolphins hahahah!!!

(capital) yo S_online lemme tell u sumthin yeah da pats lost and da streak is ova but look at da bigger picture we're 6-1 tops of our division and conference and if we keep this up we gonna get home field advantage thru out da playoffs till da superbowl

(capital) and remember for this game today we had too many injuries Corey Dillon RB out

Deion Branch WR out

Ty Law CB out

not tryin to make excuses but we're missin too many of our playmakers especially Law and Dillon

we coulda used Dillon's power running but dun worry we still 6-1 but dayum this is wah defeat tastes like its been bout a yr since i last tasted it

[quote....Wiilo did you see T.O, looooooooooooool, that end zone skating was classic, AHAHAHAH

Capital Z AHAHAHAHAH..... AHAHAHAH i doont know whatelse to say Saxib but ahahahahahaah

Aite Folks Got my eagle suit and green bandana ready. What we have been waiting for All seasons long is finally upon us. Pick your side and let the pre-game trash talking BEGIN.... :D

woooooooow da eagles finally make to da big game y'all should be proud of urselves winnin da NFC but lets be serious dats da only thin y'all gonna win cuz Bill is gonna make it 3 super bowls in 4 yrs

If the Mighty steelers got whooped.

the Rated Colts got whooped.

I dont see the eagles flying at all. with their lead Reciever out, thy are gonna get de-constructed.

^^^ heheh maybe, Allahu Alim, but remember this kids these are not the same eagles. Man I never looked forward to any SuperBowl other then this...maybe when the 49ers won the big one back in '94

I will bet on my phili's cheestteak that they will get de flowered just like the steelers!

Man, This NE team is way disciplined. Team oriented. and they have an awesome QB!

I will see you on sunday!. i cant watch the game. i will be working the entire day, so am hoping i will get me a small TV .

raula   

I dont give a huut who wins. I just wanna see all the trash talk and Bowl commercials. Let's hear it from T.O. and his big mouth buddies(Mitchell etc) :D;)