Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: after Yusuf more fighting

Poker   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The Looters Inc.

You seem to be very excited that fact that there is more fighting in Mugadisho, why is that my friend?

Nephissa   

Mogadishu:
after
Yusuf
more fighting

Dukey, adderos resignition must be to hard on you, man! However it is understandable considering the fact that you are always so

one-sided. Caawa you want us to believe Muqdishu was all rosy and peaceful during addeero's term? Old man was scoring major victories eh dear lad? [OW style :D ]

Duke, sxb your logic is: if you belong a certain clan then you must support yey and if you don't support him then you must belong an apposing clan.

Sadly that is why you don't make sense.

Since you are interested to categorising people into clans, groups, Looters Inc(whoever they may be), clan courts etc etc, let me give you a hint about where I may belong to: "Geeleenu wuxu daaqaa inta u dhaxaysa Cagta Meeladeen iyo Ciiradhame"

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

duke is a fool, this forum should ban him because he is putting off intellectual somalis from contributing

:D:D:D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Abdinasir Kadawo:

Duke, sxb your logic is: if you belong a certain clan then you must support yey and if you don't support him then you must belong an apposing clan.

Sadly that is why you don't make sense.

Since you are interested to categorising people into clans, groups, Looters Inc(whoever they may be), clan courts etc etc, let me give you a hint about where I may belong to: "Geeleenu wuxu daaqaa inta u dhaxaysa Cagta Meeladeen iyo Ciiradhame"

lol...Waano abuuris baa ka horreysey.