Sign in to follow this  
Jaylaani

Somalia: WFP Food Aid Ship Hijacked Off Coast

Lake   

What Zam-Zame rape? Stop with your false accusations... How will anybody that calls him/herself a muslim condone that?

Your people is salty....

Lake   

You know very well that she was used as a "Tool" by your people.

Keep waving that dead flag

Peace.

Ebyan   

I have no idea what you're talking about. All I know is a girl was raped and you're here trying to justify it.

Lake   

I shouldn't take any political stance when it comes to a rape. But According to my news source...That girl was hired to play the part.

But if she was indeed raped then...May Allah torture those behind it in this life and the hearafter. Amiin

Jaylaani   

We’re discussing about thousands of Somalis drown in the ocean plus other thousands being murdered by the Xabashis and Butland militia in daily bases and all you come up was alleged rape of ONE girl. That is absurd and you should be ashamed of your self.

You don’t have to condone the actions of others just because. I LOVE Somaliland but I hate the government. There is a big difference of supporting your country and following your sick leaders blindly.

Sheekadii ubaxii kacaankaad meesha ku haysaan.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Tone:

But if she was indeed raped then...May Allah torture those behind it in this life and the hearafter. Amiin

That's fair enough.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

We’re discussing about thousands of Somalis drown in the ocean plus other thousands being murdered by the Xabashis and Butland militia in daily bases and all you come up was alleged rape of ONE girl. That is absurd and you should be ashamed of your self.

You don’t have to condone the actions of others just because. I LOVE Somaliland but I hate the government. There is a big difference of supporting your country and following your sick leaders blindly.

Sheekadii ubaxii kacaankaad meesha ku haysaan.

Yes but out of 30-40 thousand somalis travelling last year to yemen less then a thousand have died. 95%+ of those who intend to travel across get there. The individuals doing it are despicable. But remember they are only individuals. They are not the Puntland government or the whole population. They are but a few people. Ofcourse it needs to be stopped. The Local authorities are doing there best to stop this.

Khalaf   

^^^look ninyahow how some of those cats on that thread making excuses for those crimes even da the TFG supporters blaming it on court propganda...politcs is corruption..

^ A lot of people spin things the way they see it.

However fact of the matter is. Some people were burnt alive. In Hargeisa they killed a man because he was from the minority clans. My point is, most people in Hargeisa are good people but bad things happen in Hargeisa. Unlike some who would have us believe Bossaso is a haraam haven.

Ebyan   

I think this is a topic worth discussing, but the topic-starter didn't make this thread out of the goodness of his heart. He read this article and red-lights started going off in his head..It's just a way for him to drag Puntland(or butland as he calls it :rolleyes: ) in the mud. There's no point in trying to have a decent conversation with him because it would just be a waste of time.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by mystic:

They have finished robbing people which live inland and want to rob ships that are bringing food to their people. Talk about tuugnimo.

I thought pirates only operated in the sea. :confused: Who did they rob inland?