Sign in to follow this  
Jaylaani

Somalia: WFP Food Aid Ship Hijacked Off Coast

Ebyan   

Are you saying there are isbaaros in Baargaal? That place is dead; you could go days without seeing anyone. It'd be really useless to rob anyone inland lol. icon_razz.gif

Khalaf   

waraa taako gabartan violet cadi maha noo qabow sxb, I think she’s from around your bloc, faraheena yaan ka biixiin taan o kaley ar qabo ninyahow.............. :D

^^beginner af somali :D

It is kind ridiculous to rob the ship which is bring food to people which likely didn't see food in days.

Puntland isn’t good at taking care of isn’t civilians are they now?

^ The food was off loaded. At Berbera port and later Bossaso.

What part of food prevention and taking care of civilians is there in this particular case for Puntland authority?

Khalaf

I can't saxiib. She's from 'dixon'. The craziest somalis are form there. I can't deal with people from those parts. :D

Hunguri   

Belo !

So, Taako man and Khalaf :D , waar cidna body guard hakka noqonina ;) . loool by the way, Khalaf how sure are you, that this is a gril!! Nagadaa niyohow waa Virtuall world.

Jaylaani   

Violet,

I just realized you’re a girl. I’m sorry sis but I don’t talk politics with Somali chicks. Had I known that, I wouldn’t be having these discussions with you. I’m not disrespecting you. I just think SOMALI politics is beneath you and all Somali women in general.

Ebyan   

Lol@Khalaf & Taako

I'm just a product of my upbringing. :D

Hunguri

Lol@Virtual World. Yes, anything is possible. ;)

Jaylaani

No problemo. smile.gif

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Saving your face because a girl was giving you the heev hoo. Sad day indeed.

Girlyman like you not included...fall back!

Jaylaani   

Butland...isn't that how you write in Somali. I didn't know there was P in Somali Language.

Did you run out of peanut butter and jelly? ..go play out side in the sand and sing...Guul wade yey, Aabihii garashadoow...that is all you good for, CHEERLEADING.

BTW, there are 2 Ts in BUTT not one.

Ebyan   

^ It's Buntilan in Somali or atleast thats how the people around me pronounce it.

An update on the situation:

Suspects in Ship Hijacking Arrested in Somalia

By Cathy Majtenyi

Nairobi

27 February 2007

Four men were arrested in Somalia Tuesday in connection with the Sunday hijacking of a ship delivering relief food to Somalia. But as Cathy Majtenyi reports for VOA from Nairobi, four additional hijackers are still holding the 12-member crew and ship.

World Food Program (WFP) spokeswoman Stephanie Savariaud describes to VOA the arrests, which were made by authorities in the semi-autonomous Puntland region.

VOA News

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Violet:

[QB] ^ It's Buntilan in Somali or atleast thats how the people around me pronounce it.

You're right, like every other Somali word, the pronunciation is dictated by what part of the country you hail from.

Those around me say it....BUTLAAD...I also have some family members from Butland who say it Buntilan.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Butland...isn't that how you write in Somali. I didn't know there was P in Somali Language.

Did you run out of peanut butter and jelly? ..go play out side in the sand and sing...Guul wade yey, Aabihii garashadoow...that is all you good for, CHEERLEADING.

BTW, there are 2 Ts in BUTT not one.

Who asked you if there are two T's in butt? Simply expressing what you harbour deep down inside? :D Hey atleast the president of Somalia isn't like the north west in which they are trying to secede from other somalis because of somalis like their own president Mr.Kahin. icon_razz.gif