Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

28000 Somalilanders living in bossaso Refugee camp in 2004

Dr Ligle   

Puntland is the largest region in somalia where displaced people are located. Infact not only have southern somalis have sought refuge in puntland in the thousands so have thousands of somaliland people. This is all reported from genuine international agency that is well respected!!! The International Institute of Strategy whom is considered the world leading authority on military conflicts around the world!!!

You can read what this agency has to say regarding displaced people from somaliland entering puntland for better life!!!

Puntland hosted some 70,000 IDPs, including a recent influx of IDPs from Somaliland among which about 28,000 lived in Bosaso port in about 13 settlements

Source:http://acd.iiss.org/ armedconflict/MainPa ges/dsp_HumanAndEcon omicCost.asp?Conflic tID=198&YearID=1144

Now i am not trying to be rude, if somaliland is such good place why are they seeking refuge in puntland? Very disturbing if you ask me!!! I understand southern somalis seeking refuge in puntland because southern somalia is a very dangerous place, however isn't somaliland the shining democratic state where everyone lives in peace and prosperity, if that was truly the case then why are they fleeing to bossaso refugee camp? :eek:

Puntland hosted some 70,000 IDPs, including a recent influx of IDPs from Somaliland among which about 28,000 lived in Bosaso port in about 13 settlements.

Isn't that when Somaliland ordered some IDPs to leave the country ??? ,,,,

Dr Ligle   

Jacaylbaro. Somaliland ordered idps out? Well you need to prove that premise!!! However these idps are from somaliland and not from southern somalia!!! They are natives of your land!!!

GAAROODI   

looool, woow this guy aint nothing like me. What i say is at least close to reality this dude is living in neverland. loooooooool, somalilanders going to bosaso for a better life, i think this guy has never seen puntland.

looooooooooooooool. I will leave it there.

walahi this guy makes me smile. keep up the good work Ina whatever.

Juje   

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

looool, woow this guy aint nothing like me. What i say is at least close to reality this dude is living in neverland. loooooooool,

:D:D:D:D:D

The Zack   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@cl ose to reality. So it aint reality, it is close to it KIX KIX KIX. That is classic!

Dr Ligle   

Garoodi puntland is ten times better then never-land, that is why slanders seek refuge in puntland because puntland has welfare payments for its citizens which neverlanders want!!!

By the way maybe u havent seen neverland, but let me quote pro-somaliland website for you and what they say about neverland when they returned from there!!!

I recently returned from a visit to Somaliland July 16-25 and have witnessed a country that�s under total misery and poverty.� The economy of the country is nonexistent due to unemployment and lack of government help.� The unemployment rate is staggering at 95% with no jobs available even for those who have somehow managed to secure a secondary or higher education.� There is so much misery and poverty among the people because there is no single industry in the country that will increase the livelihood of the Somaliland people.� Although Berbera port has adequate facilities to load and unload all ships that would anchor there, the tariffs levied on ships and boats coming into Berbera have become prohibitively extreme leading to the death of shipping and related commerce. This present government has made the Somaliland ports into ghost towns and the dangerous result is that business in Somaliland is dying a slow and painful death.� Even though the people are trying to bring businesses into the country, the majority of the people have no purchasing power and the goods that has been imported languish on store shelves.� If measures are not taken soon to reverse this, it will become irreversible.

Source: http://www.somalilan d.org/archives/?ID=0 6080204

End of story son. Now i know why they come to live as refugee in puntland, because as refugee in puntland they will have better life then living in sland as citizen!!!