Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

do you support pan Africanism?

Paragon   

Originally posted by General Duke:

One must have Pan Somali'sm before we can graduate to that level.

Exactly. And the two conflict. That happened in the early 1960s. Pan-Africanism cost us the NFD, S/Galbeed and Djibouti. To hell with it.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Naah mate. I support Liverpool FC.

according to my mullah one can not support liverpool as they have advertised khamro in the past. furthermore, supporting them means contributing to the wages of an israel, Benayoun- who could use the money to oppress our brothers and sisters. So you should support a team with muslims( abu diaby, toure, etc.) such as Arsenal and promote the emirates airline, an Arab- muslim entity. liverpool is also connected with the slave trade. ilahay ka baqo arsenal cawa tager. :D i hope your rooting for the gunners tonite.

ps. paragon; It wasn't pan Africanism that cost Somalia their territory, for most true pan Africanists are for the eradication of all colonial borders. But the leaders of Africa decided that the colonial borders were inviolable. This makes sense, since every ethnic group or seccessionist movement would make similar claims such as the SOmalis were making( self determination based on ethnicity). Somalia was pursuing a cause which no one would support.

JB. you are pan africanist? hargeysa iyo burco mada dafaba? lol.

good day peeps.

Taleexi   

One may wonder!, how many ideologies with the suffix "ist" can one be?, i.e. Islamist, Somalist, pan africanist, humanist, liverpool FC-ist, the list goes and shankaroon keeps singing.