Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Mogadishu Warlords declaration...!

nuune   

^^^^

Damn FaaaaH? is he another Mog warlord? Sxb kan world weeyn miyaa mase koo yariis ma maqlinba!

one time, I heard he made himself the president of Somalia like Darmaan once oppinted that position to himself, see, darmaan is a powerfull man in MOgadisho now, where he get that power----- by just saying "I am the president of Somalia"

so u c, a lot shiit is going on back home, and soon we will hear two governments, one in Mogadisho, the other one in-----who knows, that wouldn't happen if YEEY AND GEEDI establish a permenent base in Muqdisho.

hesiishawiye2.gif

lool cusmaan caato, no wonder they say he is series die-hard bizzzzniss-man

BN   

Originally posted by nuune:

lool cusmaan caato, no wonder they say he is series die-hard bizzzzniss-man

Just what I was thinking. You must admire the man's work ethic however.... :D

Gabbal   

Horn are you serious about the statement above How can cabinet members be rebels? Thats unheard of and he [PM] showed how dumb these folks are for when the cabinet decides thats it. MP's can rebel but not cabinet members they can resign, but have they?

The group[rebel ministers] they are in a monority, they have yet to convince the world they can do anything other than start a small skirmish or throw some mortars and catch some headline.

Externally and internally they are marganalised, for AU, Arab league supports this government and wont sponsor a new SRRC/ G8 etc.

So again people this decleration, which is good on paper seems to be only for the hard core supporters of our rebel-ministers. And Horn fell for it
:D

Amba ilkaha waan kuu kale furi karaa ee i fiiri.

It may come as a shock to you but Muuse Suudi iyo Cabdulahi Yusuf makal jecli :eek:

It may come as shock to you but Cusmaan Caato iyo Cabdulahi Yusuf ma kala jecli :eek:

"Rebel" iyo "ministers" iyo "dhiigyacab presidents" ha iikale saarin.

Muuse Suudi supporters are not any different then Abdulahi Yusuf supporters ;) Rebel turned president iyo rebel turned ministers both are REBELS! icon_razz.gif

Sky   

^ do you actually know the meaning of the word rebel. c/yussef is the head of state not m/suddi. so c/yussef is a rebel president, he is against himself. enlighten me, better yet, entertain me.

Horn no one cares who you support. :D It may come as a shock to you but President Yusuf has massive support from within and outside the country a couple of despeate individuals and their supporters wont present much of a challange. ;)

Xoogsade   

Actually, a lot of people despise abdullahi Yusuf for who he had been and who he is. I personally don't like him. He is ignorant malicious tribalist man. How you judge a man and see him emanates from how you set your priorities in life(if you are a tribalist, you don't need much of a reason to like or dislike a man other than him being your close relative or him being not a relative). What you practice as a deed determines what you think of any somali political tribalist figure. They are all corrupt men who wanted and still want to be on top looking down on others. They all pursued their interests of being at the top with vehemence and murdered as much as they could Abdullahi Yusuf being their top leader. If some of you are so willing to forgive a man because he is the closest to you among the despised, I am not and certainly many share the same opinion I have.

Jumatatu   

^^You despise C/llahi Yusuf.Then you are not part of the 'massive' support the C/llahi has. You are certainly one of the minor rebelions.

36_2_48.gif

Xoogsade   

I was relieved when Aidid Sr died as well :D Dagaalkii Joogtada ahaa waa laga reestey. Like Abdullahi Yusuf, I think Aidid chose a war over peaceful settlements in disputes between him and his detractors. Strangely, the two men look alike as well :D

Gabbal   

c/yussef is the head of state not m/suddi. so c/yussef is a rebel president, he is against himself.

War fiidhi, they are REBELS! President, ministers (alla magacyaasha qurux badanaa icon_razz.gif ) are all leading a REBELLION against the Somali people. Plain and simple.

Horn no one cares who you support.

Oh Smith you wound me my man icon_razz.gif You seem to be forgettin that there is atleast ONE person that cares about who I support....that ONE being MOI :cool:

It may come as a shock to you but President Yusuf has massive support from within

Listen bro, it may come as a shock to you BUT no one supports Cabdulahi Yusuf (save for some of his kinsmen like you). Most folks you see support the bringing back of the state whether it was Muuse Suudi that was heading the government or Caydiid Sr himself.

That along gives them the reason to "support" the most corrupt living Somali man on earth. A man who deserved to have been put on a war crimes tribunal a LOOOONG time ago :eek:

DON'T ever take the good actions and wishes of the people and mistake it as anything close to an endorsement of Mr. Jaahil numero uno. smile.gif

What's so "deg-deg" about this:

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

War deg deg ah

3- Waxaa kale oo ay qodobka seddexaad ku sheegeen inay guud ahaan is cafiyeen hogaamiyaasha siyaasada USC

How many years and at how many different so-called peace/reconciliation conferences have the USC war/druglords forgiven (cafis) each other?

Kill each other today. Sign peace tomorrow. Kill each other the next day.

The USC has never drafted a plan of its political objectives after supposedly "liberating" Somalia from (who ? ). Since the liberation is over (and has been for the past 15 years), which direction will the ever-wise, ever-resourceful USC leadership take our beloved homeland?

The SNM liberated northern Somalia and at least came up with a unified ideology and stood for SOMETHING. The USC liberated southern Somalia and came up ( blank ).

Maybe I'm reading too much into the ghost-written 'war deg-deg ah' propaganda of war/druglords. I've never seen any culture (incl. Somali) in whose folktales include a donkey as a hero or a trickster. Why should Somalia's future include a tale of a heroic donkey? :confused:

Listen bro, it may come as a shock to you BUT no one supports Cabdulahi Yusuf (save for some of his kinsmen like you). Most folks you see support the bringing back of the state whether it was Muuse Suudi that was heading the government or Caydiid Sr himself.

How does one gain the good will of the people and not their support? Your argument is a joke. You seem to go from one ludicrous point to another. First the President who was elected is a rebel against himslef, then you state that only his kinsmen support him. :D So his kinsmen won him the 189 votes necessery to be President? And they live in Jowhar and all the areas up to Beledweyne.

Come on you can do better than that. Also its funny how you attack an elected leader of Somalia while you still support the late despot Afweyne, who was never wanted nor elected by the people. Oh but he was from your clan as is Minister Huuraale ;)

Gabbal   

How does one gain the good will of the people and not their support?

I have never uttered that he gained the good will of the people! The good will of the people was compromised due to the current situation, vis-a-vie anarchy and recurring instability. The good will and support of the Somali masses was already guaranteed pre-election day sxb! I would even say that the current transitional president has actually lost, more then gained, any support or good wills..

So his kinsmen won him the 189 votes necessery to be President?

Duke I'm afraid you are seriously mocking our intelligence my friend. Since when in all of God-fearing earth was bribery, coercion, unscrupulousness, grafting, etc etc etc a thing to partake in legally :confused:

Again our current situation called for it and obviously some where less then noble to take advantage of the situation smile.gif

Also its funny how you attack an elected leader of Somalia while you still support the late despot
Afweyne
, who was never wanted nor elected by the people. Oh but he was from your clan as is Minister Huuraale

Uumka aaqiro afka lalama galo ina adeer. Whether I supported him or not, the former president is dead, ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

As for Barre Hiiraale..I wonder what the reason is for even mentioning his name in here other then a hurried and less then crafty way of changing the dynamics of the "exchange"...