Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Why people perceive me wrongly!

The reason is simple because they see my signature, everone believes that I'm from a certain clan but here come's the big surprise that will drop your [insert english word, I can't remember], because me and Abdullahi Yusuf are not from the same clan, Yes you heard it right and here me and him are not from the same clan!

I'm from ************ clan whilst he is from the ********* clan, you see two different clans!

How could we be from the same clan whilst I'm from Eyl the Nugaal whilst he is from Gaalkacyo Mudug!

He and GD are from the same clan but not me so don't label me or say what you don't know off that we belong to the same clan because we don't!

Thanks very much, it's appreciated.

[ January 29, 2007, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Ebyan   

MKA, I'm in the same boat as you. Reer Bandar Beyla don't like the man much either, but we're all the same to them.

Sharif, were you not talking about your tribe in another thread? :confused:

Bandar Beyla, nice! Definately on my must visit list inshallah.

Anyhow as I travel to Eyl, Bander Beyla would be in reach for me inshallah. Hope to visit it then, godwillingly.

obviously you did care enough which resulted in you posting, so much for caring, huh? lol, couldn't put in a smiley face for you to laugh.

Teeda kale I'm happy you having the Suldaan of Mudug portray as your avatar!

Keep up the promotion inshallah.

MKA, what is the point? You two aren’t from the same sub-clan, so what?

Do any of your threads ever have any meaning to them?

No one, well at least not me, is opposing the warlord Abdullahi Yusuf because of his clan or sub-clan. It is his character and treacherous behaviors that expose his true quality. A patriotic Somali like me will easily oppose the TFGoons all together.

And sorry to disappoint you but I was the least bit shocked or surprised about your never-heard of sub-clan. ********** who?

[ January 29, 2007, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Ahmad so that means you're a woman too because why would you take otherwise a womans portray as you avatar? Please don't insult our honourable Suldaan Kenadiid!

mystic sister ofcourse you're not opposing him for clannish reasons, I know and you're a good patriot aswell, I guess! Good for you sister, good for you, I'm not the least bit envious!

About my 'never-heard of sub-clan' well let's just skip that as they're only associates', not the real thing! But that's good enough for you to to discredit and dislike them because they're from the same region, how pathetic!

^^^

Sxb what are you talking about? Who are “them”? I don’t remember stating such a thing. So far i haven’t discredited or disliked anyone because they so happen to be from the same region. Your mentality and lack of common sense is truly pathetic. Try as hard as you want, but you can’t make this appear as a qabil thing.