Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Neutral Somalia

Nur   

Ngonge wrote:

I believe the best man for the job has finally been chosen! Give him a stick big enough and let him beat us all into total compliance

The best man for the Job, The ICU!

Nur

there is no point fighting for nfd siyaad barre singh the documents somalia will never claim back that province in kenya

About Somali galbeed we tried so many times in 1973 under sellessie and in 1977 under mengistu

we faild both times even if we go 5 km away from adis the world will all suport adis ebebe you know why cous formally its there land

Chimera   

prince2 sxb don't worry about kenya

a written document by the Meru community elders (2003) who argued that since Somalis failed in their military campaign to over take the Northern Frontier District, they have now changed their tactics and are focusing on an economic takeover of Kenya (2003).

Eastleigh businesses have also brought tremendous competition to the market place,which has had a negative effect on many of the Asian businesses in particular.
The Asian community has hitherto controlled most of the retail business in Kenya, yet the owners of these businesses can now be seen purchasing their wholesale merchandise from Somalis.According to Narayan Mehta, owner of a city centre hardware store,

Most Asians don’t like to admit it, but the Somalis are really cutting into our businesses. They are willing to live and work in Eastlands areas where most Asians won’t even visit -Narayan Mehta

The cornerstone of this development, the famous ‘Garissa Lodge,’ serves today as asymbol of refugee businesses in Eastleigh. Many Somalis resided in this former guesthouse before its transformation into a modern retail shopping mall, officially renamed Little Dubai but popularly referred to as ‘Garissa.’ From small scale ‘black market’trading in hotel rooms, today Garissa houses 58 stalls in which everything from designer clothing to electronics is sold at incredibly cheap prices. Compare the price of, for instance, a ‘real’ Sony radio (be sure, there are many fakes). At Garissa Lodge the goingrate is 350 Ksh. An identical radio sold in the city centre goes for 500 Ksh. In the commercial centre of Westlands, a wealthy suburb, the same radio is sold for 600 Ksh.While this is only one example, the table below shows the price differential of many staple goods and services consumed by the majority of people

in a few years time we will take them over economicly in their own house and then we will annex not just NFD but the rest of kenya to Greater Somalia and Ethiopia will follow insha-ALLAH

me   

^^^ Exactly, economic take is the way. (The asians are trying to stirr up kenyan nationalist sentiments though and this is dangerous)But what will we do if our economic interests are threatend? If we are a neutral country, with no milatery power then we are under constnat threat, should we not have the power to protect our interests? The power to promote our interests and to secure vital resources? We can not pursue economic power without milatery might. The two go hand in hand, we can not have a strong milatery power without economic power and we can not have economic power without milatery power. The current route is good, but we need to have a strong government that protects Somali business interests aboard.

Chimera   

^^loool forget the asians somalis there have put them out of business even the last kenyan president dropped the asians and was heavy lobbying in the somali communities for support

Nur Japan is protected by the US

and Germany by Brittian,France and the rest of the EU

Somalia doesn't have that type of protection

somalia needs to build at least a 1 million man army so we don't have a repeat of 77 were we defeated the ethiopians and then were stabbed in the back by the soviets

if anyone switches on us in the future it doesn't matter we will still beat them

me   

1. Somalia was never defeated by Ethiopia

2. How will we support a million man army? with a population of around 12 million? Who will work if 1 million people are in the army?

3 And whats the point of having a 1 million men army if 70.000 well trained well equiped men & women can do it better.

Nur   

Duufaan

You suggest;

1) Unconditional peace through the country

2) Justice and fairness

3) Citizenship

How can we achieve these ideals?

Nur

in a few years time we will take them over economicly in their own house and then we will annex not just NFD but the rest of kenya to Greater Somalia and Ethiopia will follow insha-ALLAH

David_Letterman,

That was brilliant and also humaine way of take over. It also lasts the longest. Take a look at the British in Africa. Their takeover, most violent one was South Africa and it was the first one they lost. Places they took over with a mixture of trade and co-operation of locals, is still there proud to be in the common wealth, even after having independence and flags with all the works.

If the somali made an economic takeover, expect the Tigray and Amara to be the first somali with all the other peoples tripping over each other.

Nur Japan is protected by the US

and Germany by Brittian,France and the rest of the EU

Somalia doesn't have that type of protection

somalia needs to build at least a 1 million man army so we don't have a repeat of 77 were we defeated the ethiopians and then were stabbed in the back by the soviets

if anyone switches on us in the future it doesn't matter we will still beat them

David_Letterman,

What got into you in between the two postings.This not only is impractical, but not a wise strategy. Somalia can only raise a million man army if attacked and occupied, but not when expanding. It has never been done, that when a country goes on adventure, be it the turks, russians, british, french and now americans its ability to raise the temperature and rise up its people is always cut in half. The average man in Mugadishu will go, whats in it for me, just like the average man in Istanbul, London, Paris and now in Minneapolis thinks.

Take one look at Eritrea, It has 300,000 working age of its people in the trenches on top of their regular army which is also big. Ethiopia has only 120,000 army, confident it can raise a million man army in a heart bit if needed. Eritrea is going downhill with most of its young looking for a way out (20,000 of them UN registered, of all places escaping to ethiopia in one year).

I would say, unless you are doing this being Letterman, and late at night, please go back to your first post and stay there.

Most of all, I have to admit, I found this thread most interesting. I wish such creative and presentation of serious issues in a light hearted way was common for east africans. Its a good culture to have, unlike our common culture of quick to anger and quick to quarrel.

Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

with the right help from America and russia somalia was defeated

U might try to argue that politically,somalia was defeated but u got to restrain urself from saying that somalia was militarily defeated for that is absolutely not true.

Brother Nur and ME,

Building a military Force needs a huge expenditure,and Somalia needing a full rebirth and rebuilding of each and every sector cannot afford to build a very huge,productive and strong military power,however,given time,say,about 15-20 years of peace and with a full functioning state,the somalian state can rebuild its military forces.It's all about a question of time and Money.This therefore leads me to bluntly agree with u in the issue of somalia not being a military power as it once was,not atleast these coming years.

Somali Friend,

Well said,however,in a military ruling,the notion of ''voluntary'' can be ruled out,and thus,an army of one million can be raised so long as the state can provide the necessary needs as of the military hardware.Again,war costs money,and therefore its a question of finance.ME's statement '' And whats the point of having a 1 million men army if 70.000 well trained well equiped men & women can do it better'',leads me to further say that the quality of a military power is much important inregards to its size.

We need, saaxiib, Mujaahidiin who are above and beyond the enemy soldiers, because the Mujaahidiin are the first class world soldiers accoring to the history books of the world.

We need Al-Shabaab in action if we aim to beat Kenya and Ethiopia in one single stroke.

Believe me, we can do it together with the Help of Allah on our side.