Sign in to follow this  
Kamila

Love for the Messenger sallallahu alayhi wa sallam

Kamila   

Salaamu caleykum Akhwaanil Muslimiin,

Love for the Messenger sallallahu alayhi wa sallam

It is related in the Sahihain of al-Bukhari and Muslim, rahimahumallaah, from Anas, radhiallahu `anhu, that the Prophet, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, said: "None of you truly believes until I am more beloved to him than his father, his child and all of mankind."

And in the same sources we find that `Umar ibn al Khattab, radhiallahu `anhu, said to Allah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, "O Rasoolullah, you are more beloved to me than anything except my own self." Allah's Messenger, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, then told him, "No, by the One in Whose Hand is my soul, not until I am more beloved to you than your own soul." `Umar then told him, "By Allah, now you are more beloved to me than my own soul." Allah's Messenger, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam, then told him that now he had the complete and correct faith.

Ibn Rajab says about love of the Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam: "Love for the Messenger sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam is at two levels.

The first level is obligatory. This is the love that requires one to accept whatever the Messenger sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam brought from Allah and to receive it with love, pleasure, esteem and submission, without seeking guidance from any other source whatsoever. This is then followed by excellent following of him in whatever he conveyed from his Lord and to affirm whatever he has reported of obligations, to remain away from anything he has prohibited of forbidden acts, to give support for his religion and to strive against those who oppose him according to one's ability.

All of these are necessary components that one must possess and a person's Faith is not complete without them.

The second level is superior [and not an absolutely necessary component of Faith]. This type of love requires following his example in an excellent way and fulfilling the following of his Sunnah with respect to his behavior, manners, voluntary deeds, supererogatory actions, eating, drinking, dressing, excellent behavior with his wives and other aspects of his perfect manners and pure behavior.

It also includes learning about his life and days. It also includes the heart trembling when mentioning him, saying prayers and blessings upon him often out of what resides in the heart of love for him, esteem for him and respect for him. It also includes loving to listen to his words and preferring them to the words of others of the creation. And one of the greatest aspects of this love is to follow him in his abstinence of this world, his being sufficient with a little and his turning to and desiring of the everlasting Hereafter.

Wa Bilaahi Towfiiq.

__________________Kamila_________________________

Allah, the Almighty stated in the Glorious Qur'an: "We have truly sent thee as a Witness, as a Bringer of Glad Tidings, and as Warner: In order that ye (O men) may believe in God and His Apostle, that ye may assist and honor him (Muhammad), and celebrate His (Allah's) praises the Morning and evening." (Qur'an 48: 8-9)

Rahima   

Mashallah Tabaraak Allah, jazaakum Allahu Khayran yaa ukhti :D

Very beneficial post.

Inshallah we should all express our love for Rasuallah through the adhering to of his message, Islam.

Kowneyn   

There is an hadith in which one a saxaabi asked the rasuul scws about the day of judgement and the rasuul replied what have you prepared for it. The saxabi RC replied not much in salaat or in fasting in otherwords cibaada but I love ALLAAH and his rasuul scws and he said this coming from deep in his heart. The beloved of ALLAAH (sallaAllahu caleyhim wa salam) replied each will find oneself with whom he loves...Its also said that the saxaabis rc were never seen happier in their reaction to this reply of the rasuul...For while they were not sure about there cibaada necessarily they knew you how they felt about Allah and his rasuul scws.

So outward obedience is nothing without sincerity in intent. Infact one of the salient signs of the mischievious lot among muslims is their prolific cibaada, which is misdirected at best since their true alliance lies with other than ALLAH and his rasuul scws.

Lucky are those who love the rasuul and his heirs with sincerity SCWS and doomed are those who speak of good in denial of their evil state.

Kowneyn

MADAD YA RASUULULLAAH...AWLIYALLAAY ADDEEG!!!

LACNATULLAAHI CALAL KAADIBIIN

Kamila   

Salaamu caleeykum,

Ya Ukhtal Muslimah Rahiima as somali & Akhil Muslim kowneyn, Jazaakalaah kheryn.

Kowneyn the hadith is treu But my Brother In Islam do you think there is a People like Asxaaba now days, do you believe there is alot of Muslim People who love Allaah & Rasuululaah (SCW)more then themself?

Actualy I don't believe that maybe 100% 1% of them love Alaah & Rasuululaah.

Ilaahoow noo naxariiso.

may Allaah Bless all the Muslim People around the world.

Oh Alaah naga dhig kuwii ku jeclaado si dhab ah Adiga iyo Rasuulka (SCW) aduun iyo akhiraba.

Oh alaah naga dhig kuwii diinta sideey tahay u qaata.

oh alaah naga dhig kuwii Amarkaaga qaata waxaad naga reebtayna ka taga.

Oh Allaah naga dhig kuwii waalidiintooda u Asxaan fala.

Oh allaah naga dhig kuwii qaraabada xariiriya.

Oh Allaah naga dhig kuwii Kheerka u dag daga.

Oh allaah naga dhig kuwii Masakiinta iyo agoonta wax tara.

Oh allaah Naga dhig kuwii Janada Gala.

Oh allaah naga dhig kuwii Naarta ka bad baaday.

Oh allaah naga dhig kuwii Gaalada ka bad baada iyo xumaanta ay Muslimiinta la rabaan.

Akhwaanil Muslimiin amiiin ku sii dara

Wa Bilaahi Towfiiq.

_________________Kamila____________________

Xasuuso Ilaahi Ku uumay.

Haashim   

Maashaaa'llah sister KAMILA, and also rahiima and kowneyn, we can realy change this site to the muslim unity site by providing what we have in common like LOVE OF OUR RASUUL (S.C.W.), this is really heart shaking contribution from sister kamila, we can unite and be brothers in islam if we forget our small differencies, because our enemies like to enlarge these differencies to be weak and divided.

LACNADI HA KU DHCDO DAALIMIINTA, LAAKIIN KUWA KA AAMMUSAN MAXAAN NIRAAHNAA.

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Mansha Allah Jazaaka laah kheyr ukhti kamiila may Allah reward u for shearing with this beautiful post. May Allah make us kuwii dariiqa rasuulka raaca kuna dhaqma (Amin)

Kamila   

Salaamu caleeykum,

Maasha alaah Muraad That will be good Idea My Brother in Islam How can we change it if we r not together?

Actualy I think that is magnificent Idea we must do for the sake Of Allaah & Rasuulka (SCW) we must love Allaah & Rasuulka (SCW) more then our self.

wa Bilaahi towfiiq.

________________Kamila_______________

Ilaahi ku Uumay ka cabso.

Assalaamu calaykum wr wb

Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar may Allaah the almighty reward u for sharing this post with us sister kamila.

Inoder for us to for to love our beloved Prophet (scw) we should follow his foot steps in every way, not dat we could do that these days we are busy with our own little world, but that shouldn't stop us we should try to our fullest and with passion, for Allaah never lets down his cabd.

And insha'Allaah may Allaah make us one of those who rest under His CASHR on yowmul khiyaama amiin yaa rabi amiin.

wa salaam

Samafal   

Quran'' qul inkuntumtuxibuunalaah fatabicuunuu yuxbibkumullahu warasulluh...''

from this verse we can understand from it how best we can show our love to the prophet SAW by trying to follow his footsteps as hard as we can ...but neey there will be always those who will call for shirk and call for help other than the almighty, the most beneficient the most merciful. May allah guide them and us to true path. Amiin