Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland flag flying over Accra

waar heedhe northerner, ha isku daalin dadkan ,, they just mad coz the flag is flying over African countries while they are still struggling in one city, Mogadishu.

It is normal when you hate someone/some people then their success will make you go mad and make your face turn into red.

I'm just looking at them and laughing ,,, don't now i feel sorry for them or send my condolences.

Emperor   

Norf thus you both share the mudd, you at least admit to your nonesense response...

You see one can do the one liners baf for as long as they so wish... not my chity chaty, Noah Enuf of it...

N.O.R.F   

JB, they dont wish to talk about the issues i mentioned earlier. They sweep it under the carpet. They dont have the stomach for it.

Emperor   

Originally posted by JB:

waar heedhe northerner, ha isku daalin dadkan ,, they just mad coz the flag is flying over African countries while they are still struggling in one city, Mogadishu.

It is normal when you hate someone/some people then their success will make you go mad and make your face turn into red.

I'm just looking at them and laughing ,,, don't now i feel sorry for them or send my condolences.

:D , Adiga waa lagula doodi karaa JB, at least you are trying to make some points, you say "They are struglling in Mogadishu while the SL flag flying high over Accra" Waaaaaaaaaaaaw, this is what I want to hear, this is the sort of talk that I can understand and may respond to attempt destroy the argument...

But one question, who do you mean by "They" in your senstence...

you and your likes ,,,,, who else. The TFG supporters and those who have no choice but to cry for the defeated ICU and run to the tfg when it comes to Somaliland issue.

xagu gebi xagu gebi guntu walac baan maqli jiray :D

N.O.R.F   

^^waar at least ICU brought some peace. ICU may not have been perfect laakin they had support in SL based on deenahaan. Kuwan kale woxoodu waa qub iyo qac iyo laluush!

Emperor   

JB If your 'They' meant the TFG, then you are in trouble sxb, the TFG is getting bigger and stronger the President is having Isbarmuuto in Villa de la Somala where many attempted before him and failed during the hard times of Somalia, Mogadishu was dumb holle and the headquarter of African most notorious armed gang's even the strongest nation on Earth America vacated it a decade ago, today is under the control of the TFG there are few trouble makers in the city which are being dealt with as we speak. Norf, do you see I spoke about Mogadishu now do you want me to start Punt ooh it will take days... skip it for now...

JB sxb when I say SL is nothing more than a Somali region, I mean it its the truth a fact so don't delude yourself, you have so much other things to focus other than SL flag, it's just an illusion.

I can see everything concerning SL is an illution to you ,, sorry i'm not an eye doctor, i really can't help.

yes the tfg is there in mogadishu by another external power, not it is own victory, sorry to disappoint you.

N.O.R.F   

SL is an illusion! It resembles peace between all tribes and people are actually Somali! An illusion!

Emp, want to learn how its done? We can meet and discuss. Just leave the borrowed gun at home,,,,,

Emperor   

JB It's there is what we agreed upon right now, we can talk later, when things settle down quite well, about the foregioners and you may win the argument should they be there at that time. For now, the TFG is there, it's a fact and that's that matters at this moment in time...

SL is an illusion and you know that, the whole world knows it no need to make another point on that...

Emperor   

Emp, want to learn how its done? We can meet and discuss. Just leave the borrowed gun at home

Norf, what do you mean? care to be a bit more specific