Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

Getting High (by Nur )

Getting high, by going down under

There are two ways to go high by going low

To experiment with the first one, let us take an imaginative trip to the south of Somalia, ( Sorry Somali Landers, and Puntlandians). Today we go to an archipelago of islands off the coast of Kismayo, known by locals as Chula and Chawaay. In my last visit to that island, the locals, Somali Bajunis who speak Swahili, treated me so well, I almost thought of settling there, extremely generous people who captivated me with their cheerful character and hospitality. One condtion, you must enjoy eating Qubo, the marine turtle, known for its vitality enhancing power.

After the morning breakfast, we head to the beach where a small boat is waiting paddled by a dark muscular guy who wears a smile so precious, if sold to depressed people in New York, Los Angeles or Toronto, could easily fetch a million dollar tap. Now we ride the boat with Juma, I say, " Jambo, habariako? " Jambo sana, Nur, habari ya jamayaako, lama goodle"? responds Juma jubilantly. " madaxfalluuq?, I quip. We then go packing our boat with food, our scuba tanks and equipment, and off we go to a nearby reef. Before we go down, we put on our masks, strap our weights, put on our fins, tighten our jackets, read our tank meters, say our dhiker, ( bismillah, twakkaltu calaAllah, wa laa xawla walaa quwata illaa billaah) and splash down, on our back first. What a feeling! subxaanaAllah! Seconds later, everything is calm, down in the warm waters of the Indian ocean , except for sound of blue bubbles, as we descend, we periodically equalize pressure of our eardrums interior with the exterior pressure of the water which is increasing with depth as we descend.

Now we come in contact with the inhabitants of the planet down under, a collection of living crustaceans, colorful corals and tropical fish on a background of the turquoise crystal clear water of the Indian ocean decorated by the strong penetrating rays of sunlight creating a 4th of July kind of tantalizing effect. Moments later, a shark is spotted circling around us as we descend, the shark, is sizing us up ( who are these guys?). Like Somalinet Forum Scumbags, a shark will not attack you if you are down under with him, his eye lenses see you a one-fourth bigger than your real size, which in the law of the jungle means ( Ninuusan warankiisu ku gelin, weedhiisu kuma gasho). In contrast, a shark only attacks when you soar above him, in which case he mistakenly thinks you are an easy prey for a kill, a prey that can not defend itself. The shark after few circles, leaves us in peace, not in pieces, Alhamdulillah, compliments of our Dhikr we invoked before we took the dive for which the angels responded ( Hudiitum, wa kufiitum)

As we breathe in and out of our compressed scuba tanks while descending, the mixture of air in our tanks creates an interesting effect called Nitrogen Narcosis. ( sarkhaannimada Naytroojiinka). This effect is equivalent to a narcotic effect or an alcoholic intake which impairs judgment below 100 feet. Nitrogen as any Chem. 101 student knows, is an inert gas, goes in and out of your lungs without any energy transformation effect, but at high concentration, the nitrogen, along with the oxygen and carbon dioxide and other trace gasses, obey Jaalle Dalton's law which causes Oxygen toxicity while at the same time enhancing the effect of other contaminant gasses on your brain which makes a pesron behave funny.

As you descend further down, the hallucination increases, and you literally go high while going down, hence the exotic title of this topic, some excited victims of this phenomena were reported to have fought off their rescuers until they sank to their assured death.

This effect is similar to the way some Somalinet Scumbags get high by living and posting lowly materials, the lower they go, the higher intoxicated they get, scaring away decent readers and family oriented browsers, until one day they wake up in a non familiar environment, and face an interrogation by two serious angles called Munkar and Nakiir, for their arraignment interview, followed by their subsequent classification and holding in the temporary penitentiary known as Barzakh, after which they will be hauled to their permanent home of misery and pain, so they can pay for their evils on earth which they thought will never catch up with them. A bad calculation indeed.

So, to avoid the above horrible scenario, these evildoers can go get high in a different way:

The second way of getting high by going- low, is to bow down in prayers, the more times you go down, the higher you get in happiness and self fulfillment, also, Allah SWT will resurrect you in higher rank in the next life when you have gone down on your knees many times out of Allah's love and respect. The prayers will help you avoid evil ways that will cost you dearly, and will help you choose your words and actions for a higher (ROI), and as a result you will be loved for your good actions on earth and fully credited in the hereafter, instead of being feared for your evil ways, like Machiavelli suggested in his famous book, Prince, and as implemented by modern warlords and politicians to rule over and mislead ignorant masses.

Allah SWT says: "We have created man in the best of forms ( perfection, when man lives up to the purpose of his creation), and then ( as a result of his failure to live up to his place in Allah's dominion) we demoted (some of mankind) him to the (level of the animals) lowest of the low" Meaning Translation courtesy of Nurtel Tran- Semantics Service.

So if you are bottom feeder, and dweller, remember, that you can only go up from where you are if you heed my advice. Literally an uplifting message from a caring paesano.

2003 Nurtell Communications Marine Expedition

(PPSC) Paradise is Possible Summer Campaign

mahdi-   

Woow! How excellent... But since I'm among one of the Landers whom are told to be silent I must not provide any further description on the above piece, I'd rather be quiet from here. (Nomean). One more thing, thanks to our contributor...

Some guy named Nur ( I think he's probably a sheik he wrote this and a bunch of other articles, I am pretty sure he doesn't copy and past.......If u wanna read more visit www.somalinet.com...... I am not promoting that site..... :mad:

Whatever u do don't get involved in that forum mean people rule that place.....I like this form clean and cut.........

Yeah his name is NUR and check the islam descussion form for more..... smile.gif

BYe

a sheikh??? i beg to differ.. sheikhs are not to generalize and insult people they don't even know.

followed by their subsequent classification and holding in the temporary penitentiary known as Barzakh, after which they will be hauled to their permanent home of misery and pain

And who is he to decide that.. definitely not God

Nur   

Simple Woman

I am no Sheikh for sure, but when you quote someone, be fare to quote the context of the article and then make a comment, do not be SO SIMPLE, here is what I wrote:

" This effect is similar to the way some Somalinet Scumbags get high by living and posting lowly materials, the lower they go, the higher intoxicated they get, scaring away decent readers and family oriented browsers, until one day they wake up in a non familiar environment, and face an interrogation by two serious angles called Munkar and Nakiir, for their arraignment interview, followed by their subsequent classification and holding in the temporary penitentiary known as Barzakh, after which they will be hauled to their permanent home of misery and pain, so they can pay for their evils on earth which they thought will never catch up with them. A bad calculation indeed."

The material these people write can shock readers beyound sanity, I do not send people to hel, they send themselves in by acting evil, Allah SWT said

" He who does evil will pay for it"

Staying in the haraam fast lane has it is benefits, falling off a cliff to the depths of hell is tghe major attraction, It is scary, May Allah protect us all min naari jahhanam.

Nur